Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tigre

Philly Thread 2.0: Nukige of the Month Club

Imma be there on time.

I'm actually here pretty early. I'd gotten a ride.

My brother is with me.

GG's to all.

Too bad I didn't get all your names.

When I get there again, I will be Celia II God.

GGs everyone, thanks for coming out Fujiwara! Let's keep growing the offline community!

You guys got chaos code? I've been waiting for to try that out. I'll be at the session 2 weeks from now. Fuji, let me know if you need a ride because you're on the way to game junkie.

You guys got chaos code?

You're not ready.

I have corner DP loops that no one can tech for some reason.

Nope, next time we should have more than one setup though. If I had known I would have gotten the psn code as quick as I did, I would have bought it while we were at GJ...

What site did you use? I haven't gone about getting the game yet since I've been busy with holiday stuffs.

Hey so anyone who wants to netplay chaos code add me on psn, I just got this game sunday and after lab warrioring pretty hard I want some matches.

Hey so anyone who wants to netplay chaos code add me on psn, I just got this game sunday and after lab warrioring pretty hard I want some matches.
I got some bad news for you bro...

According to tigre, you can't -yet-. He said something to me about an upcoming patch if I remember correctly.

According to tigre, you can't -yet-. He said something to me about an upcoming patch if I remember correctly.
The official statement is "we're go to try to add it in."

If that happens or not, is up to FK.

just like the US release, they want to make one, no one knows if it's actuay going to happen.

Wep, back to trying to sleep through this nasty cold/fever :(

My life is unpredictable due to a high demand dependent parent.

And what kind of douchey mockery is that? :|

On another note ~ Japanese Chaos Code when? I really don't want to go through the process again to set up a new account in a new region, and then have to get another region specific psn card. Call it laziness, or call it prudence, since I already have 1500 yen on Japan PSN floating there and rather have it not go to waste. It's either Chaos Code, or Love Max!! It will get thrown at, whichever comes first.

Celia II isn't even cool. She doesn't even have the novelty sized top hat :(

Celia II isn't even cool. She doesn't even have the novelty sized top hat :(

You aren't even cool :|

Evil robots cannot be compared to the like of Peacock.

Is there such thing as a cool Skullgirls character?

If there was people would play the game V:

Ms.Fortune, yea?

Oddly enough, I'm playing skullgirls right now.

Mike did a really great job on this game overall. It should be a thousand times more popular than it is.

Honestly, there are a lot of us who will refuse to go back.

The day 1 infinites despite the ips

The game locking up constantly on the 360 version (still hasn't been patched~)

The idea that I'll need to buy DLC characters

How about instead of putting in that SEKRET KODE for the extra color they tested the IPS system for more than 5 minutes? Checked the 360 version to make sure it loaded properly?

(I also don't like versus games)

I'm also sorta tired of the fanbase berating people about not playing the game, or bemoaning how rough they have it when it comes to being a main stage game at EVO (get in line, with the rest of the poverty games)

Props to Mike for doing what he wanted to, but I can't think of it as a good game, and I can't see myself revisiting the franchise.

I can't argue with any of that.

I just picked up skullgirls not too long ago.

I didn't know there were actually freaking infinites on day one regardless.

Or chug ups on 360.

What I did notice during an interview though was that he was showcasing the IPS, but gave everyone a clear way to get around the IPS.

I like the characters designs and attention paid to the training mode and whatnot. More I should say I like the ideas he implemented than the game itself so far, since I haven't played much of it yet.

Yeah, IPS was trivial to beat. I don't understand why you would implement it if it was that easy to work around.

Even beyond IPS, the game still 100% (or somewhere in that range) that work on ratio 3 characters.

360 still has the issues because they can't afford to patch it~ PC version hasn't happened yet because I don't even know why.

It's just a huge train wreck I can't look away from :V

Let's talk about good things though, ps3 GG doesn't lag worse than the 360 version! Or the Ps2 version! Banzai!