Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finkledoodoo

American I-nos!!!

It's always koichi this or koichi that... Who are you guys in the thread? Do you feel you guys are good? Are you top players? I mean really, where is the american skill at? Who is Caveman, honnou, 9tnine and mynusdono? Where are you at? What do you guys think you excel at with I-no? who's the best? Are there other good I-no's that you heard about and do you have vids? Who is this guy named chad that I hear is the best I-no in the country right now?

I don't have any recorded matches to prove it but I think my I-No is pretty fucking lethal. Hopefully she'll get recorded soon enough. (well besides on my shitty cell phone cam)

As for the rest of your post:

Chaz

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Team+Chaz&search_type=

Honnou

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Honnou+%28IN%29&search_type=

Caveman

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Caveman+%28IN%29+Guilty+Gear&search_type=

I don't have any recorded matches to prove it but I think my I-No is pretty fucking lethal. Hopefully she'll get recorded soon enough. (well besides on my shitty cell phone cam)

As for the rest of your post:

Chaz

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Team+Chaz&search_type=

Honnou

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Honnou+%28IN%29&search_type=

Caveman

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Caveman+%28IN%29+Guilty+Gear&search_type=

Thanks, I still want input from every american I-no, what's the deal america, I don't want to hear about koichi or ten, I can't play them...

It's always koichi this or koichi that...

Who are you guys in the thread? Do you feel you guys are good? Are you top players? I mean really, where is the american skill at? Who is Caveman, honnou, 9tnine and mynusdono? Where are you at? What do you guys think you excel at with I-no? who's the best? Are there other good I-no's that you heard about and do you have vids? Who is this guy named chad that I hear is the best I-no in the country right now?

not Chad bro, its chaz...who = me. mynus....

yeah i think im the best in the country. based on tourney results and shear beastliness.

1st at evo east 2k7

3rd at evo world finals 2k6

4th at NEC 2007

top 3 in almost every regional in ny/nj/ct area.

--you guys who want to learn seriously need to not be passive about pm'ing the experienced inos or even iming us. id love to help.

yeah i think im the best in the country. based on tourney results and shear beastliness.

3rd at evo 2k6

4th at NEC 2007

--you guys who want to learn seriously need to not be passive about pm'ing the experienced inos or even iming us. id love to help.

Chaz, as in flash metroid chaz? I asked if this so called chad person was him, and I got laughed at, apparently flash metroid is jam and this so called chad person is not the same person. When I play rapest again, I'll ask for some more details...

Anyway, I'm confused as hell and if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, it's because everyone tell me something different. Anyway, do you play kevin (therapest)? I know he's from new york and seems to only want to play my I-no. If my common sense isn't failing me, it's probably because he's practicing up for you...

3rd at evo 2k6

4th at NEC 2007

Yeah, I think I might take you up on that offer. I'm pretty fresh to I-No, and I have A LOT to learn.

Chaz, as in flash metroid chaz? I asked if this so called chad person was him, and I got laughed at, apparently flash metroid is jam and this so called chad person is not the same person. When I play rapest again, I'll ask for some more details...

lol flash metroids name is Peter.....:8/:

honestly i have never heard of a top player named chad...

lol flash metroids name is Peter.....:8/:

honestly i have never heard of a top player named chad...

Ok, than it is you and he just doesn't know your name... Anyway's like I said, do you play kevin? His gamer tag is therapest...

Ok, than it is you and he just doesn't know your name... Anyway's like I said, do you play kevin? His gamer tag is therapest...

no, the baiken player rite? he was at a regional awhile back but i ususally play MarlinPie, Xaqshinor, Rudy, and Jamie Sapphire.

no, the baiken player rite? he was at a regional awhile back but i ususally play MarlinPie, Xaqshinor, Rudy, and Jamie Sapphire.

He's the only person around here with solid game, it's kinda just me and him. He still plays baiken, but now he's got a PO, a SL, and his VM is getting very serious... Two people don't make a gg scene, you know what I mean... Anyways, he goes to NY alot, (almost every weekend) I hope we can catch you sometime. I would really like to see how your I-no deals with certain things... Laterz!!!

I don't like any of my vids on youtube. I might play recorded matches this Saturday, so look me up then.

Looking at the first post again, I don't even know why my name was mentioned, to be honest.

Because you are an american I-no player that has been around for a while. Even though you may not feel you are the best, you have a ton of experience that I don't. I'm very sure that reguardless of your skill level, you can out perform many other I-nos simply because of your experience, (including me.)

Heres video footage of someone playing as Chad. Don't know if it's the one in question but this guy really sucks. He wins the match somehow but doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzipyyhmhc0

the chad your talking about and the video in question are Japanese....:I:

maybe there is an american chad somewhere, but yeah that guy in the vid sux lol.

the chad your talking about and the video in question are Japanese....:I:

maybe there is an american chad somewhere, but yeah that guy in the vid sux lol.

Hey mynusdono, why do you often opt to tech chase instead of finish combos. In like three matches I saw you play, I remember you not frc'ing anything. So I thought, maybe he can't do it, the very next match you pull out this 75% life CL combo on some eddie player for no apparent reason. And it's not casuals you do this in, I'm talking about tourney's.

huh? lolz idk. which match is it? I do it for a reason but i gotta see the vid to analyze what i was thinking lol.

not a match vid, just what I remember from most of the evo matches, especially east...

I think the matches I was talking about were at evo world...

It was really interesting to me because you seemed to favor supers over combos very consistantly, I thought that maybe you weren't taking people seriously, but when I asked other standbyers, they said it was a tourney match and I thought, this guy either doesn't care or has amazing mind games...

PS, I didn't witness a loss from you, but I left a couple times to play friendlies...

oh i c. it would just depend on the situation i guess. I always have meter and if i use a super, its because i know im getting maximum damage output. like at evo east vs marlin pie those were perfect uses for those supers i did.

oh i c. it would just depend on the situation i guess. I always have meter and if i use a super, its because i know im getting maximum damage output. like at evo east vs marlin pie those were perfect uses for those supers i did.

I've noticed that of all good I-no players, you knockdown the least. Yet in america, people say you are tops here...

So what do you think is better, in other words, what should I go for more, Max damage or knockdown?

I've noticed that of all good I-no players, you knockdown the least. Yet in america, people say you are tops here...

So what do you think is better, in other words, what should I go for more, Max damage or knockdown?

you have to know to make that decision on the fly. what is more important in that situation? say you score a 2k, 2s, 2H on a crouching opponent. Do you go with 2D for the knockdown and oki with slow note? or do you combo to stbt and tech trap throw them into corner. know your situation and opponent. if you get a clean non prorated hit and can kill with 2 combos, dont freaking sacrifice dmg for a knockdown. especially if you score a counterhit and if you tech trap at the end of the combo and air throw them, that = dizzy.

Those vids you saw....that was a while ago. comparing me from evo then to now is night and day. everything i do is now is mostly knockdown into oki/throw/fuzzy mixup now with a couple of tech traps for corner setups. if you saw me play now compared to then when i was considered scary good, you wouldnt even know that we are the same player.

you have to know to make that decision on the fly. what is more important in that situation? say you score a 2k, 2s, 2H on a crouching opponent. Do you go with 2D for the knockdown and oki with slow note? or do you combo to stbt and tech trap throw them into corner. know your situation and opponent. if you get a clean non prorated hit and can kill with 2 combos, dont freaking sacrifice dmg for a knockdown. especially if you score a counterhit and if you tech trap at the end of the combo and air throw them, that = dizzy.

Those vids you saw....that was a while ago. comparing me from evo then to now is night and day. everything i do is now is mostly knockdown into oki/throw/fuzzy mixup now with a couple of tech traps for corner setups. if you saw me play now compared to then when i was considered scary good, you wouldnt even know that we are the same player.

I never seen vids of you, I just seen you in person, I went to every evo last year. Hopefully I can catch you sooner or later before I move to california... Btw, do you consider yourself better now or then?

add me to the list of america ino players....although u wont be seeing me use her tournament wise for at least 3 months (unless i level grind). I-no....is hard....but i see that she can freak with her combos......i love that part of it that u can have ur own style and do a lil custom combo and it still works and effective....ill keep yall posted on my progress... BTW what should i focus on first? as far as basics?