Sign in to follow this  
Linkexelo

Interwiew with Ryuusei

Hi everybody !

Today, I'm here with a very special present: an interview with Ryuusei ! This interview was made last week by myself and another french player: Ben.

I have translated the interview in English but, because of my bad english, I'm sure that there are a lot of mistakes, so sorry guys !

Here is the interview: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oiSXpqeALyHRTr4IGzSQXX_wf6QHY5DMT_AETrF2DNM/edit

Don't hesitate to give me your feedbacks, Ryuusei himself wants to have these feedbacks ! We'll transmit the most interesting this week-end. Enjoy ! ;)

Edited by Linkexelo

Link works for me now; Pretty entertaining interview, thank you. The English was entirely readable, if a little bit strange in parts.

This is pretty sweet :3. Thanks a lot for the interview!

I guess something that would be interesting to ask is how to get better or how they got so good. I know over on shoryuken they had something similar with top third strike players in japan and seeing the responses were all really interesting.

Ctrlaltwtf and Michuru: sorry, I have fixed it right now ^^'

Superscience: It's noted !

I'm pleased that you enjoy it ! Thank you guys ! ;)

Oh yea, another question that I remember from the third strike thread was "What was your most memorable match". Kinda interesting what sticks out from player to player.

Well, well, well. Wasn't that a interesting interview to read.

That was a really good interview with some interesting responses. Though I must admit, reading this part made me a little sad:

We noticed that you swith Carl to Jin. What are the reasons of this choice ?

As I took Carl in tournaments and because there are always a lot of Hakumen and Jin, against who Carl can’t do anything, I decided to take a character who hadn’t many weakness and I took Jin.

If, in a future version, Carl could be stronger, can you rechange in order to take the puppeteer ?

If he can win in continous in a tournament, I think I will switch to Carl. Actually, he’s my favourite character in this game.

I suppose that's the attitude you have to take when you're playing in tournaments and such, but it's a shame he can't (or won't) play the character he actually likes to use. Seems a little like a professional athlete admitting they have no real affection for the team they're on and only signed the contract because they felt they had a better chance of winning. You know that's how things usually are, but I guess you want to pretend like there's some degree of sentimentality involved.

Moreover, I'm sure that Ryuusei can be very strong with the BBCP Carl... His Jin is good, but it's not the Teruwo/Fenrichi/Yutta one.

Symm: Haha no ! Jyss is another French Player ! Jyss is a good friend of me, but he doesn't speak Japanese (or he knows what "anime bitches" say xD [<- I say it because I'm sure that Jyss will read it !]). How do you know Jyss ?

I know him from Xbox. He's a funny guy haha.

Sweet that you know Japanese, how did you learn it? Class or By yourself?

Symm: Haha no ! Jyss is another French Player ! Jyss is a good friend of me, but he doesn't speak Japanese (or he knows what "anime bitches" say xD [<- I say it because I'm sure that Jyss will read it !]).

Yeah i'm here and i read you, biatch ! =p

Symm, like Linkexelo said, Ben is another person, he plays (played ?) bang not noel :p

Really love these interviews, it's sort of like seeing the man behind the mask!

Sad to know that Ryuseii literally went Jin it to win it, but at least he was upfront about it lol.

Bumped your thread into an article on the front page. Great read and good job guys!