1. 1. Favorite Hazama iteration?

• BB:CS
    • BB:CS2
    • BB:CSEX
    • BB:CP
    • ...CT...? Can dream.

BBCP_Header_Gameplay_Discussion.png

Information:

• - New thread! Why? Last one was labeled as CSE; therefore the old thread was out of date. Now all of your trolling will be archived for the ages.
  • - This thread is for game-play discussion.
  • - Do NOT make new threads. If you have any CSE related questions you can just ask them here.
  • - Guymam sucks.

Edited by Lich

Thank god you got rid of the old thread. I couldn't stand those last few pages of friendship and understanding.

Sure, we main Hazama, but we are anime players. Friendship and understanding is a big part of our true shounen selves. @o@

Shounen selves? Good one. I'm here for my fresh batch of anarchy.

On a serious note about comradery. Lich, seeing as how we both use Zappa, we should play, when GGs netcode isn't ass, so that I can steal your tech- I mean have great games with you

Edited by Powerstar7

Oh, I don't think you're ready for my tech. I have so much tech, SO MUCH TECH; and I'm willing to show you~~

I rarely play GG.

Either way, yeah I'll play you if you want. Just add me, and if I'm online send me an invite.

@Mac: That's not my line, tho. =X

A question regarding the rest of the Hazama forums, what do you guys think about me adding an American footage section in the video thread. I'd probably only put tournament footage, but I think it'd be good to keep all of our Hazama vids for everyone to see.

Shiny new thread~

Sure, we main Hazama, but we are anime players. Friendship and understanding is a big part of our true shounen selves. @o@

Coming from the guy who tried to kill me. :(

Yeah, any good/interesting Haz footage is fine with me.

Lich...doing his JOB? WHAT

4 of you people voted for CSEX Hazama being your favorite? Aka the most boringest one? Are you guys retarded?

All I would do is frown at watching Americans play, since we all suck.

Also, I see the other faggots we call mods have infected you with their over use of those goddamn red boxes.

I personally find it more amusing that CT Hazama equals it within terms of vote amount.

Actually, allow me to extend it's shared majority towards a full majority.

Edited by InWithTheAshes

The joke is slowly being beaten within an inch of its life. I can't bear to watch any longer.

Coming from the guy who tried to kill me. :(

You know I will kill you eventually, right?

4 of you people voted for CSEX Hazama being your favorite? Aka the most boringest one? Are you guys retarded?

Also, I see the other faggots we call mods have infected you with their over use of those goddamn red boxes.

I actually voted for CS:EX Haz because overall I've had the most fun with him. Maybe not because of how he plays but I've evolved as a player most through EX.

lololol The red boxes are so purty tho. =V I was going to add my own beautiful, Hazama-esk designs after I was done with everything, but I still have quite a bit to do.

You know I will kill you eventually, right?

Well, I'll see you at NEC, scrub...you'll have your chance there.

If you don't dodge like you did in P4U

I voted for EX Haz as well, so many good memories.

P.S. >CT Haz. You guysssssss. :(