Favorite Hazama iteration?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Hazama iteration?

• BB:CS
    • BB:CS2
    • BB:CSEX
    • BB:CP
    • ...CT...? Can dream.

Remember the episode when everyone pooled what little poverty they had into funding and building the "Anime"tor-Actuator for finally being in the same plain of existence as their 2D soulmates? Remember when Chickzama blew it up after trying to make whole army of Hazamas for herself?

That was a thought-provoking episode.

u guys r fagets.

Now that my PS3 is fixed, I thought I'd play BB online for old times sake. AHAHAHAHAAH AIN'T NO ONE HERE GUESS IT'S BACK TO FIRE EMBLEM

u guys r fagets.

Now that my PS3 is fixed, I thought I'd play BB online for old times sake. AHAHAHAHAAH AIN'T NO ONE HERE GUESS IT'S BACK TO FIRE EMBLEM

Hoo...? It's that empty?

While we're all patiently waiting for the newest edition of BB, I'd like to casually recommend DotA 2 for anyone here with a decent computer. If you dont know about this kind of game yet, there's a lot to explain - I like to say it's like RTS + fighting games but with 5v5 teamwork. It's a great eSport. If you already play, hit me up, or if you want to learn/sap one of my invites I can teach you some shit. It's on Steam.

MY GUIDE IS ARCHIVED, THE ONLY THING I'VE EVER ACCOMPLISHED IN LIFE IS NOW OLD OLD NEWS

:gonk:

To be honest, it was a bit sloppy in retrospect. It was my first guide ever. I think we can do a lot better, I'd also like to see an advanced tactics and strategy guide from someone or maybe a small group that doesn't involve me (I suck)

I don't think I'm going to write the beginner guide for BBCP unless nobody else wants to. If this is the case, be aware I will be using the old one as a rough draft of sorts and basically just rewrite/update it to make it more professional and interesting as well as relevant to BBCP over Extend. This won't be until we get the game of course. I don't know about you all -minus guymam- but Hazama is the only reason I keep coming back to BB so it's my mission to turn all of us Americans who have no fucking clue how to play him into godlike snakechain trench coat fedorafags. :toot:

Oh, and once I do a character overview post I was planning on adding a 'general rules' thing. Just for future reference I don't want anyone making a thread in the Hazama Sub-forum without running it by me or KV first. Don't put up your thread unless you get an okay from either of us. My reasoning behind this is that, previously there were several threads that were made that were either pointless, or could have been done better. I'm sure you all remember those three new threads where the general topic was like "How do I gatling 5b>5C>3C>Jabaki>" lol I'm not saying all content put out by you guys was useless, but I wanna keep the sub-forum clean and only put up essential information. Don't be afraid to contribute, just ask me or KV first.

Can I make a thread about Hazama fanfiction where I tell him he sucks.

Study group sessions? The fuck is that

In study group session, friends gather to one's house and study together

Friends? The fuck is that

loool

Well, yeah, get together on netplay and discuss & show Haz tactics etc. I feel visual learning helps the overall process & things may click better.

Inb4 lolnetplay.

lawl Dota sucks. =p Although, I do like the green box idea!

I actually plan to do a lot of recording once Cp comes out because I'll have a capture card by then, so something like that might not be a bad idea, though we'll see.

@Guymam: Only if you also write an AmanexHazama fanfiction.

Dota sux if ur a fuckn noob maybe, lol, play with me Lich i'll teach u how to pwn

Yea I mean, we're not a Ragna subforum entourage or anything rite? We all use Hazama style here im guessing

There's some sort of pun to be made involving drills and snakes here, but I can't come up with it. Guess thats up to the author, Guymam

Hazama stared into Chickzama's eyes. His facade gone, his madness quelled, if only for a moment. With her his guard drops. The only time he can be at a moment's peace. He wrestled with the madness, but with her he can at least show something almost human, something almost resembling affection. He grasps her hand. Words are entirely unnecessary at this point, and would only kill the mood. It didn't need to be, said, and by all means he probably couldn't bring himself to say it. Yet it was still understood. They spent this eternity in bliss.

Finally, Hazama removed his fedora and tried to mumble something out.

"Chickzama, I'm... I'm really not one for mincing words. I won't ever say this again, so make sure you listen well the first time."

Chickzama's whole body tensed at this. Oh how she longed to hear these words! The moment she had long fantasized about was happening before her, and it couldn't be any more beautiful if she planned it herself.

"Ahem, Chickzama, I think I... well I just may be in lo-"

His words were suddenly cut off by a loud crash. A window above and to the left of them shattered, glass shards raining everywhere. A man, hurled forth by a vigorous sweet ass drop kick that I swear to god was the sweetest fucking thing ever you guys, burst from the window. He landed on the ground, his landing skill belittling just how inebriated he actually was. Chickzama looked at the intruder. A man, dressed in nothing saved for badly ripped pants and a handsomely rugged bespectacled face, adorn with a wry, sarcastic, some may say shit eating smile. She turned to Hazama. He was looking away, searching for something unseen on the ground. Her face slowly dropped, her mouth beginning to open in horror.

The man adjusted his glasses and took another swig from a flask he procured from nowhere, and stared Hazama down. The normally fearsome and psychotic beast wouldn't return his gaze. Only two words exited the mysterious man's lips.

"Hazama sucks"

Hazama's face sunk further, Chickzama let out a stifled sob, and the man laughed before running out, as enigmatic as he came. Hazama dropped Chickzama's hands and left. Chickzama was left sobbing.

"No...no... what about our moment..." she cried at the world.

Suddenly the man ran back in.

"「It never happened. 」" Then he was gone, as if he was a work of fiction the whole time.

Where's the part where Chickzama learns she's nothing but a clone of her dead younger sister, and the drunk man is a solidified drop of existence from another reality?