Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CSE] Vita Match Finder/GG Thread

This thread was hardly used before, at least there's life here now :/ just usually we aren't on at the same time so "scheduling" a room is kinda pointless since generally I just hop into who's open

This thread has become useless.

Valk is dumb. You're dumb.

Do you feel invigorated yet? I know you miss the salt.

These Noel fanboys are nuts. Probably from all of the hallucinogens that they need to take in order to like the character in the first place. Some say that she is even able to pierce the heavens with her obnoxiously loud voice and make children cry with elephant noises.

Valkenhayn is da bess'. Noel sucks.

My opinions are better than your opinions.

Quiet, Valkenhayn has no opinions, he only exists to be Rachel's slave xP anyway, so far though there isn't really a girl in BB that I'm like a huge fan of. Noel's just my favorite from the cast. anyway, this is quite the conversation lol

No. Valkenhayn isn't actually a butler. That's just a front for something else, something that only I and a few other Valkenhayn players know about since we've unlocked the secret frame data.

You know nothing.

Valkenhayn is the best thing to happen to BlazBlue since sliced bread.

Valkenhayn is the best thing to happen to BlazBlue since sliced bread.

But what about that troll that became playable in BBCS? That guy's pretty awesome.

I'd like Hazama if he didn't sound mentally challenged. Relius on the other hand has an amazing voice and more than makes up for the disappointment that was Hazama.

Relius is without a doubt the best thing about BlazBlue. Even his bad ending was a good ending for him... Clearly the man is unstoppable. Not only has he proven to be able to defeat the Six Heroes, he is also a classy gentleman.

Anyway; Good games BrooklynBull, KH2Sora, xDarkEdgex, rraaarrrr12, BigLag_54kbps, and whoever else joined the room earlier.

GG's to darkassasin333. You don't realize how much fun I had playing with you tonight during our first few matches, we always have such good footsie battles. Especially when I use Valkenhayn and you use Jin.

This may sound a bit silly, but it's a been a while since I've played someone who actually blocks on wake-up. No offense to anyone else, but it was a really refreshing change.

Even though my Rachel is terrible I have such a fun time while using her. Those throws and random cat chairs were hilarious, oh man too funny.

But what about that troll that became playable in BBCS? That guy's pretty awesome.

He's pretty cool too. Valkenhayn is da bess' though.

GG's to darkassasin333. You don't realize how much fun I had playing with you tonight during our first few matches, we always have such good footsie battles. Especially when I use Valkenhayn and you use Jin.

This may sound a bit silly, but it's a been a while since I've played someone who actually blocks on wake-up. No offense to anyone else, but it was a really refreshing change.

Even though my Rachel is terrible I have such a fun time while using her. Those throws and random cat chairs were hilarious, oh man.

Thanks, I was getting hit all the time on wakeup though, because doing wakeup DPs and backdashes is nearly impossible with any notable amount of lag. I didn't feel I was on top of my game tonight, I need to get back in my groove. GG's, though, I hope we can battle again soon.

ggs to RoadRunnerV and Psv_ming. RoadRunner I will spar with you more... though the Psv_ming guy.... aaaaaaaaaaaaa>5B>5C>2D is mostly the combo this person does. xD

He's pretty cool too. Valkenhayn is da bess' though.

Nah, that troll guy is totally da bess'. But Valkenhayn is really awesome too, yo.

GG's again darkassasin333. That was a close set, it ended at 8-8 If I recall correctly. Was going to see who could reach 10 first but that lag in our last match was just too much for me, had to end it there.

I was dropping a lot of combos mid-set as well because of delay, as were you I believe.

Still, really fun games. We had a lot of close matches. Good shit.

And nice job with teching all of my throws, aha.

I wish Arakune was cooler. Still, Arakune and proud.

Arakune is plenty awesome. How many other masked-undulating-mutated-man-bug-creatures do you see? Just the fact that he's mostly made up of bugs is awesome! I think his voice and the way that he moves is awesome as well!

His attacks are awesome! Arakune is great, don't doubt Arakune for a second, main him, and main him proudly.

Arakune is plenty awesome. How many other masked-undulating-mutated-man-bug-creatures do you see? Just the fact that he's mostly made up of bugs is awesome! I think his voice and the way that he moves is awesome as well!

His attacks are awesome! Arakune is great, don't doubt Arakune for a second, main him, and main him proudly.

Don't encourage people. We have enough Arakune's on netplay for a lifetime.

I fought that Zenaku kid. Rq'ed on him for lulz because he owed me for those disconnects. now I beat him again and he didn't rage quit. . . . . . hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm