Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

Zappa

Ok Zappa Strats... I can do that Bait zappa's Summon as many times as possible! Block = Free 2d 236S 236K HS IAD etc. You want him to keep trying to summon... cua then you get the nice dmg. Basic Strats VS summons 6k is very helpful to get rid of summons here... doesnt combo but its an overhead! Against Dog dont try to 2p spam to get rid of it, 5k if anything. Let the dog come to you if you can. Ghosts... he'll try to zone you if you have enough for a FRC tele D use it to stuff him trying to send out his ghosts. Your work here is to get rid of ghosts asap. Rush him down! Sword hey guess what you can zone it! Let him come to you and counter! Raoh .. rule 1 DONT BE AFRAID OF RAOH I swear every time I see someone crumple up and just defend/ get hit by Raoh's Dp... ug.. anyways... So for raoh in terms of mixups he cant do much... he's got a D.... a DP he could throw you etc... if he fireballs, gamma blade that, it wont disappear but you can run through it! Also BAIT raoh's dps cuz if they dont know you.. they will try to do this to see what you will do to them. Block..2d 236S etc to stop that. Thats all I got for now... more to come.