Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

Slayer

Yey we got a matchup forum finally. I just wanted to contribute a bit....since we all should be now that we finally have this. Slayer matchup: YOU CAN BEAT THIS GUY.... just because the match up is in favor of slayer doesn't mean that all is lost. Some important things vs slayer: 6P beats slayers 2p close up (good when slayers try to use this to stop pressure / throw mixups). Its about the only thing that will beat slayers 2p besides a well zoned out 2d. Doing pressure like S© S© works if you do the 2nd one asap... otherwise 2p will beat it out. DONT jump in on slayer, unless you've conditioned him not to 2s cuz he will try.... and it HURTS. Or its on wakeup. Whenever slayer IAD's theres normally 2 things he'll do... a)j.HS b)j.k The j.k is to try to stop people from throwing him out of his j.HS. I believe you can insta block the jump HS and option select a throw/ airthrow but dont quote me on that. If slayers begins to try to BDC your wakup just mixup what side youll be on/6HS will also catch him. Ill think of more later, hopefully this is a good start.