Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackYakuzu94

Blazblue: Alter Memory

ARE YOUR BODIES READY FOR TOMMOROW!?

THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR HAS ARRIVED!

Mu-12? I actually wonder how she will fight animated lol.

More like my main question is whether Lambda will get some action first before getting a tragic death or not @_@;;

Mu-12? I actually wonder how she will fight animated lol.

More like my main question is whether Lambda will get some action first before getting a tragic death or not @_@;;

I was talking about Hazama destroying Ragna. But yeah that too.

Yes, yes, YES!

Now we can finally see if Gonzo quality is still there or not lol

I actually want to see Lambda vs Hazama action, or Lambda vs Mu-12 XD I wish this was possible...

I was talking about Hazama destroying Ragna. But yeah that too.

I actually wonder how long that is going to last. The whole episode or if it will be shown part by part while we get to see some other characters' action in the meanwhile, like Lambda vs Illusion Nu (if they even animated this) then meeting Relius.

Not sure if we will get to see Hakumen vs Mu-12 or if that will be the last episode.

Pretty much saying, Jin's story is over until his fight with Mu-12.

Hakumen has to fight Mu-12 before Jin.

I am more wondering if Relius will finish off Terumi because Ragna didn't kill him.

Lambda probably gets teleported this episode back to Kagutsuchi, but the main question is if she will fight the Illusion Nu or get wrecked by Phantom first before meeting Relius then going to save Ragna. Not sure if Tager will be hacked like in CS, but if not, then it's fine. But it will be sad if Lambda doesn't get anymore action in this anime when the only time she actually got action was Episode 6 TwT. Well for me that is lol.

To sum it up so far:

Ragna is main character, so obviously he gets into fights majority of time. Remaining fight is with Hazama/Terumi and then against Mu-12

Jin, also main character, so fights a lot. Remaining fight for him is against Mu-12.

Noel, main heroine but only has fought Nu, Tsubaki, then Hazama. Then she becomes Mu-12 and will fight Hakumen, Jin, and then Ragna.

Nu, becomes one with Ragna. Timeloop. Fights with Noel, then fights with Ragna. Then dies due to Noel. (Q___Q DAMN U ANIME STAFF FOR BARELY REMOVING HER VISOR AT ALL)

Lambda, fights with Ragna. Teleported back. Gets her own episode where she pretty much has a date with Ragna. (YESSS <3)

Hazama, turns Terumi and owns Ragna, owns Arakune, owns Tager, owns Makoto and mind-rapes Noel, then fights with Ragna.

Tsubaki, stabs Jin, timeloop back. Fights Noel, then fights Jin then goes OH MY JESUS, IMPERATOR!!!

Rachel never fought uness you include her using Tsukuyomi Unit against Take-Mikazuchi

Makoto defies gravity and goes major NSFW, then gets owned by Hazama/Terumi.

Carl gets owned, never comes back.

Bang just punches Jin, that's it

Litchi never even got a fight

Taokaka only tried to attack Ragna in Episode 1 but that was it and never even used any proper skill

Relius didn't even fight yet

Platinum never fought either and never even revealed her weapon (unless you include the OP)

Valkenhayn never fought either and was only shown as a Butler

Tager only tries punching Hazama and fails

Arakune.... uh he just gets owned

Ragna vs Hazama as I said, I am not sure if they are going to make this shown the whole episode or part by part while we see other characters fighting like the last episode for Jin vs Ragna (except more longer than their fight).

Rachel definitely won't be rescued till next episode.

That's her bad ending.

I thought her bad ending was her losing against the illusion Nu and then meeting a shadow Ragna who comforts her then asks her to sleep with him.

I was talking about Rachel.

That's weird... because the order of the posts were:

I will be pissed if they make Lambda's death scene less dramatic and too quick =A=

What if Lambda/Nu's death scene is the exact same as the cutscene from the game?

Yeah it was like the game, but I was hoping they would use the longer version where Terumi kicks her face. Oh well.

That's her bad ending.

So I thought you guys were talking about Lambda/Nu O_o

Did a post get deleted or something?

You guys weren't quoting, so I couldn't tell...

More like Rachel is trapped while Terumi and Ragna are fighting right now, so I doubt the bad ending or reference to it will happen @_@;

MY BODY IS READY!!! BRING ON THE QUALITY FACES!!!

wow, so pretty much stuff was expected and you-know-who of course dies (in a much more brutal way than the game)

However, this episode was FULL of Terumi faces and other hilarious stuff. I'm pleased.

ARE

YOU

FREAKING

SERIOUS

They killed Lambda in the most fail way even compared to how it went in CS =A=

Sure the anime has better animation and quality but the way it went was totally fail =____=

She just stands by and then jumps in to save Ragna? REALLY?

Ok, so she tries fighting against Terumi but no use since she was injured.

Also, in the game they took off her visor right from the beginning after she got hit as it broke, but they don't do that till she disappears WUT...

But the death scene was totally heart-breaking that I cried... T________________T

Ragna cries, Nu/Lambda says more lines compared to CS, then she smiles as she disappears (I KNEW SHE IS A GOOD GIRL)

But few things I am disappointed with the episode are the following:

Mu-12's voice is too deep. The tone they went in the game with a bit more robotic voice and more lighter voice was better. The deep voice is kind of bleh.

They don't show Hakumen's fight with Mu-12. They barely show the fight with Jin and Mu-12 either.

The process of Lambda's death. Could have been done better. They should have broke the visor right when she got hit multiple times by Terumi so they can show her face to make things more dramatic.

Lambda/Nu saying "I am always together with Ragna" scene when Ragna activates Idea Engine + Blazblue was weak compared to how it went in CS.

Not much action at all. Fighting scenes too weak. Too plain.

So Terumi said right out that the Black Beast was born since the fusion between Murakumo and the Azure Grimoire failed.

What is it supposed to be if the fusion succeed?

The female Ragna in the arc 25th anniversary book drawn by Mori?

So Terumi said right out that the Black Beast was born since the fusion between Murakumo and the Azure Grimoire failed.

What is it supposed to be if the fusion succeed?

The female Ragna in the arc 25th anniversary book drawn by Mori?

Wasn't the correct result Kusanagi?

Highlights of the episode

- Terumi trolling

- Relius in a labcoat

- SUPER SNAKE KICK (which can be jump cancelled for some reason)

Well, at least for short, most of the episode handled more or less the same way as it is the game, but with different shifts in camera, animation (better quality, lol), and some other stuff. Now to the finale soon.

And sorry Shinwa about Lambda/Nu, guess it didn't go as planned as you thought, and it went with a straight story(line) though. >_>

I love how the preview shows just how much range Kanako has with the characters she voices: Nu is high pitched and upbeat, Lambda is neutral sounding, Mu is deep and foreboding, and Noel is more or less a less crazy Nu.

And buffed Devoured by Darkness for the win.

Oh, and unlike in the games when its just Ragna fighting her, it seems Ragna, Jin, and Hakumen are going to tag team....I don't think I can contain that much awesome.

Nigga did a Houtenjin, Episode of the season.

Please tell me someone already made a gif out of that. Can't watch the episode right now.

battle was too short i kinda hoped ragna use Black Onslaught on terumi when he got the Idea Engine they could at least extended that battle or made Devoured by Darkness more epic

One thing I thought was strange, Why did Terumi say that Ragna must know about what the Black Beast really was and the whole origin story of the Prime Fields?