Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prestizi

skype group for casuals matching

Current active players mostly range from complete beginners to monsters,

don't feel bad about being bad! Fight and improve!

Currently the largest amount of weekday activity occurs during EST evenings(6-12 EST).

There is currently no scheduled matching, you ask and someone responds.

Anyone should feel free to join, just stay chill, be classy, and avoid contributing to any drama.

Feel free to invite anyone else, as long as they can handle ^^^

Just add me on skype and request to join

Notes:

1. /alertsoff

This command will protect you from the wall of notifications. You don't need to pay attention to the chat, but when you want to play...

2. SPEAK UP:

When you want to fight matches ASK.. clearly, maybe even repetitively!. This is why the group exists so it takes precedence over the current wall of text.

When you have a game play question, ask with specific details

3. This is all text, no voice

4. Conversation topics are not moderated and may be NSFW at times, but...

REPEAT: Drama=ban, take your salt and harmful gossip elsewhere

5. Most players here have BBCP now, some are still on EX (PSN/XBX), There are players from around the world, but most are in the US.

as a member of this thing I'd love it if more people joined because the current people I play most in this group are:

- a guy who only plays hazama

- a guy who only plays rachel

- a guy who plays rachel and hazama

i don't even know what other characters do anymore so please join before I go insane

well I just signed up for this so now you wont have to go against only rachel and hazama and i have that problem with one of my friends since he only plays as bang and i rarely get to go against another character

Ragna, Hazama, and Lambda here. I'm out of practice but a few fights should get the gears turning. I support this idea and like to see how active it will become when BBCP drops.

lambda carl litchi and mu here. Soon I'll also have hakumen or rachel at a playable level. Dropping litchi for amane in CP, or just gonna use even more characters :v

(unless this is talking about the group nemi already dragged me into)

edit: double post. i hate my internet at times.

edit 2: holy shit, look at that time difference between the posts. TWC get your shit together =|

as a member of this skype channel its always great to see new people. Would love to see the group grow and prosper especially with BBCP coming out soon (the jp release).

There are players of all skill levels, so don't be bashful. We have players on both psn and xbl (mostly psn, i have both psn and xbl myself).

I as well as other members can stream the matches as well.

There is pretty much always someone around to play everyday.

For a host I still didn't receive an invitation to the group. I'll just message you to save myself the trouble and hopefully handle a few others in your absence.

@ xAxLegitxLegend

Message me on skype @ maximummcnugget, and I will try to add you, or just message agniesnaz.

P.S. : Woo another East Coast player, and happy fighting.

Sure, I'll join. Not playing that much nowadays, but could always use more people to play.

Sure thing, even though I'm waiting for BBCP before I fully go back to playing BlazBlue, I wouldn't mind joining in.

This might sound stupid, but...what exactly is this group and how does it work?

Do you just point a laptop at your face while you play someone? or like...does everyone fight matches and then discuss it later.

I just...ya know....don't even know what a BB skype group is. Not gonna lie, I've never even used skype.

In general, Skype chats are just text chat rooms for general discussion; depending on the group, they may do calls now and then as well. Very rarely do they do face-to-face stuff. I'm not in this one, so I dunno how it operates, but I'd assume it's mostly text-chat, be it random, or setting up matches/discussing such.

Man so many people showing interest at the same time, awesome.

The group operates as Chaoschao described. We don't do any face-to-face communication lol. It's a text-chat group where we discuss setting up matches, discussing matches while we are playing or afterwards or w/e, other fighting game related stuff, etc.

Nothing to be afraid of, we wont bite.

thankfully skype has an iPad app...hopefully the net doesn't cut itself off when I use live in my room. (kinda does that now and then)