Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elochai

[P4AU] Elizabeth Loketest Discussion

It's all amazing changes really. Buffed specials in Awakening, having 6 cards, j.D doesn't need airturn, DP FEINT I'm really hoping you can troll by chaining DP feint -> DP feint over and over without leaving invincibility.

lmao just saw the command for the counter is [6]4A/B; a move made for trolling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J92BT_vmuU watch from 1:30, going by the new 2C UI icon, Bufu now eats the 2C buff too.

Is it asking too much that I hope ASW fixes Megidolaon? Not in the sense to make her instant kill viable, but more along on the lines of actually working when it is triggered. There was so many instances where I should have had the opponent caught in it but they wormed out by being in neutral stance or in the case of Yu, spammed his Furious Action so that it missed.

hmmm so SB Ziodyne doesn't wallstick anymore? interesting but they didn't change Concetrate? because in vanilla you can meaty that and hit her regardless, like, it's still a good "install" super just not good for every situation.

hmmm so SB Ziodyne doesn't wallstick anymore? interesting but they didn't change Concetrate? because in vanilla you can meaty that and hit her regardless, like, it's still a good "install" super just not good for every situation.

They seem to be building Lizzie up as the kind of character who can awaken "safely" and on command. Current Mind Charge does not take as much off her health as it did before. She's also been given an increase in HP (8000 from 7500) and when awakened, her Diarahan heals more and is faster. She's still her gimmicky self from before, but now is just much more dangerous with them and benefits the most from awakening than other characters.

Has it been said anywhere what the SB versions of her supers do besides Diaharan recovering more health?

Not that I know of.

*Crosses fingers for instant activation of SB Mahamaon/Mamudoon*.

Has it been said anywhere what the SB versions of her supers do besides Diaharan recovering more health?

minimum damage on wail has been reduced. SB wail exists; does around 1600 minimum. C now does around 1400.

SB mamudoon, translation was iffy but it looks like they aren't sure if it starts up faster, but it ACTIVATES faster. still instant kills.

ex mindcharge might let you follow up or something weird. or... something was added to it. They wern't too sure in the note either, but it exists!

What does her new 2c Icon do anyway.

As for concentrate it doesn't seem like they want that to be Liz's 50 heat reversal option. In theory it would probably be better than having a good dp and especially on a character where heat is a common resource. Plus, it's already been buffed indirectly, looking really good that awakening.

2C icon is just the old buff that 2C gives to persona attacks. At least that's what it seems like to me.

Concentrate never really was a great reversal though. It wasn't invul from frame one (que lastima), but the pause was nice. I don't think that it's so much of a buff though. Perhaps I'm looking at it in some black&white fashion though. I can see it as a super that you would use to finish off your opponent though (since you get garu loops back in awakening).

Actually, a setplay that might be strong to get started would be get that 50 meter and do a short combo into Concentrate then finish your combo with SB Dia, now she's almost at full health AND in awakening which makes most of her moves improved.

Oh yeah, now that agidyne has less hits, I wonder if b.bufu > agidyne D > 50/50 still works. Maybe it'll require dash up before the IAD air turn? We'll see.

I'm curious about OMC properties of Persona attacks. Is 5C > OMC > 5C still an option? Can Bufu be OMCed now? --etc.

l would assume 5c 2omc 5c still works.

new agidyne would probably take away the dash needed to mixup from it. maybe thanatos disappears after the flames now which allows some 5d setups?

also, new awakening maragidyne... does it go fullscreen one way then immediately goes fullscreen the other way or am l missing something?

Oh yeah, now that agidyne has less hits, I wonder if b.bufu > agidyne D > 50/50 still works. Maybe it'll require dash up before the IAD air turn? We'll see.

Wait, regular Agidyne (C/D) have only what, 5 pillars was it? Could they be utilized this time for something else? I remember that typically in P4A you never should throw out any version of Agidyne unless it was the SB version.

l wouldnt say never; close, yes. lf a big lull is happening it's a good one time use move. for characters who cant outright punish it quickly enough or cant dodge it outside universal measures, it could be used seldomly. taking the entire ground with 116+ frames is no laughing matter, move or die.

l would assume 5c 2omc 5c still works.

new agidyne would probably take away the dash needed to mixup from it. maybe thanatos disappears after the flames now which allows some 5d setups?

also, new awakening maragidyne... does it go fullscreen one way then immediately goes fullscreen the other way or am l missing something?

The way that the translated notes make it sound, it's basically a quasi SB agidyne. Like the C version would go forwards, and then comes backwards. The directional pillars (by description of the move) appear one after the other. Dunno if it's fullscreen, it doesn't say, so probably not.

What do you mean by it would take away the dash? Maybe I missed something. It just seemed like the move didn't move the opponent as far, and if they're fullscreen, you would have to dash to catch up. I dunno.

Also, in vanilla, after 236AB against some characters, agidyne is kinda free to throw out.

the dash meaning that brief time period you have to wait before attempting an agidyne 50/50 right now, which you can also dash 8 jump 50/50 which l like to do. but yeah by the sounds of the move, it probably is required rather than recommended in the new version.

so basically awakening agidyne goes toward the center or the screen rather than either side. interesting... l wonder if the startup is faster.

start up is faster in general on agis, even outside of awakening and non SB. so if it stays like that using C.agi in neutral is going to be even better than it is atm

Also, in vanilla, after 236AB against some characters, agidyne is kinda free to throw out.

Free in what way? As in to hit them? If that is the case then I can agree. Tossed out Agidyne (D) whenever they got slammed to get them closer for Thanny to 5D them. Strangely, they seemed to always see through that plan of mine and just ate the Agidyne raw :v:.

Free in what way? As in to hit them? If that is the case then I can agree. Tossed out Agidyne (D) whenever they got slammed to get them closer for Thanny to 5D them. Strangely, they seemed to always see through that plan of min and just ate the Agidyne raw :v:.

Let's take Akihiko for example. If you end a combo in 236AB and it pushes him fullscreen, he can't do anything about 214C or D. Corkscrew A doesn't travel far enough, and B/AB version get him in your space, but Liz is already done casting agi by that time, so you're relatively safe. You can put Chie in a similar situation, too. Only reason I'd be throwing out 214C midscreen is to push the corner anyway. 214C loses power in the corner IMO (after 2C hard knockdown of course).

start up is faster in general on agis, even outside of awakening and non SB. so if it stays like that using C.agi in neutral is going to be even better than it is atm

Lose an oki tool, and gain a better neutral tool :v:.

-Bufudyne Non-awakening A version: Now only one hit. Opponent simply falls after first hit.

-can't combo after Garudyne and slower startup and recovery.

How Elizabeth is getting better ..unless im missing some huge thing or is Eli is getting worse..

Can't combo after Bufu nor Garu.. Good luck Eli

-Bufudyne Non-awakening A version: Now only one hit. Opponent simply falls after first hit.

-can't combo after Garudyne and slower startup and recovery.

How Elizabeth is getting better ..unless im missing some huge thing or is Eli is getting worse..

Can't combo after Bufu nor Garu.. Good luck Eli

Idk, it seems like she got buffed for her Awakening status. To me she sounds a hell of a lot better because now she can defend herself better. Unless I'M missing something...

To me it seems like she's worse when she's not in awakening compared to the current version, but once she awakens she becomes god tier, lol. And with the health boost and overall better defense, it's way more of a buff than a nerf IMO.

Idk, it seems like she got buffed for her Awakening status. To me she sounds a hell of a lot better because now she can defend herself better. Unless I'M missing something...

I think damage means a lot to her when you we consider her low health.. And personally don't think she need these nerfs.. Nerf something else but not this.

On a side note done imitate please.. It's just give's me the impression of you being a smartass