Sign in to follow this  
TITANIUM BEAST!!!

[+R] Order-Sol Video Thread

..and here we have St. Sol vs ABA.

So this guys tactic in this matchup is to get to level 3 asap then: 66 -> JUST DO IT. I believe he feels safe in doing this because the terrible terrible amounts of damage she could do before is gone.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22191617?ref=search_key_video

Y'all know how I feel about high-charge play so I have no input for this one. Personally, I feel that we can take our time vs the 'normalized' ABA as opposed to trying to hurry up and knock her down 3 times before you eat a ridiculous amount of damage like back in AC. We can play more tactical and poke-ish.

Finally here we have Sanma vs SOL.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22189172?ref=search_key_video

Sanmas tactic in this matchup is low charge (fk all you haters), spacing, pokes, and hit confirm.

Sanma respects the crap outa SOL. He doesn't seem to commit until he gets that nice deep hit or counter hit. I understand why he would do this because SOL's damage conversion off of seemingly 'random' hits is just too high to risk pressure / rushdown.

Also, fk'n notice that every St. Sol player I have posted in the past few days has never (if ever) uses 6p vs Riot stomp. Sanma constantly 2D's it and throws after.

t(-/\- t) you all

Kopal(HOS) OR vs SL, RO, and BA(iken)

I wonder if this guy meets the homi Bronodles standard of "overwhelming offense".

LOL @1:42, gadam he FRC's that AC sooooo fast. That has to be a first framer.

you mean to tell me its robo, and order sol, my two main guys, and you didnt link this in the jersey thread ian?

damn you fucking up. we got words to have next time i see you.

thanks for vid. i picked up a few things on both sides ^^

Sign in to follow this