Nekich

GG official art and sprites (and chibi GIFs) thread

Random question but does anyone remember how to get the alternative endings in GG Isuka? I see 4 of them on GG.ru but I can't figure out how to get them.

Edited by Kurushii

Until I can figure out how to get the 4 alternative endings i'm missing i'll have to do with what I have of all the normal endings:

GGI PS2 Gallery Screencaps (Pcsx2|RatioLocked|1080p)

GGI Arcade Mode

On wards to the next GG game on my list...

Random question but does anyone remember how to get the alternative endings in GG Isuka? I see 4 of them on GG.ru but I can't figure out how to get them.

I don't really know what you mean by alternative...

You beat Arcade Mode (fight Leopaldon every 100th Level)

You beat Boost Mode (Kakusei Sol + Ky, though you need a good score to do this)

You beat Boost Mode (Robo-Ky Substance, same as above)

You beat Boost Mode (As Robo-Ky Mk.II)

EDIT: OH WAIT! There's 4 images that "look" like endings, but they're actually extra pics from the Ranking Displays in the game.

Dizzy, Sol, Ky, and I-No...if you let the game run between match demos, you watch the Rankings play out and you'll see them.

Edited by Blade

EDIT: OH WAIT! There's 4 images that "look" like endings, but they're actually extra pics from the Ranking Displays in the game.

Dizzy, Sol, Ky, and I-No...if you let the game run between match demos, you watch the Rankings play out and you'll see them.

Thanks Blade. I'll go back and get those after I finish GGX+. Which I noticed GG.Ru is missing a lot of.

Sorry for the strange request and if this is not the properly thread, but i'm searching for images of GGXXAC characters' font on the select screen. It's a little feature, but i really like different graphics showing the names (for example, Jam in kanji, Order Sol Western-style, Zappa ghostly-style, etc...). Could someone help me ? Thanks a lot.

Just two random request.

Do someone have an image of Justice logo?

Do someone have around a gif of Anji's butterly? I have the sprites but I'm totally unable to animate them :o

Re-posting the Fankits (namely portaits) for those who can't find them:

GGXX#R

ISUKA

GGAC

Does the GGXX#R fankit have the correct Potemkin portrait, not the one from Isuka?

Edited by Aegis High