Nekich

GG official art and sprites (and chibi GIFs) thread

oh, understood. Anyways, updated the first post. Hope Blade won't mind the addition of his Quote Database to it.

Alas, the quality of drama cd rips themselves isn't all that awesome (170kbps VBR) - though it's not crucial for voice tracks, i had my hopes for hi-quality bonus ones from Isuka. Nonetheless, the upload's great - huge thanks to bungiefan.

Hey, I could use a little help/advice here...I'm looking for A.B.A's official Slash char select screen portrait, you know, the one that's just the head and appears before each match...It's not at .ru, and Google searches are coming up empty either because I'm not really sure of the correct terminolgy for it, or it's just not there. Anyone have some ideas?

Hey, I could use a little help/advice here...I'm looking for A.B.A's official Slash char select screen portrait, you know, the one that's just the head and appears before each match...It's not at .ru, and Google searches are coming up empty either because I'm not really sure of the correct terminolgy for it, or it's just not there. Anyone have some ideas?

From Game Watch:

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5606/ggxxs46al2.jpg

Hello everyone. Listen can you please re-upload the Guilty Gear Xtra manga scans that were post here a few months ago. I had to format my Pc and I lost them. Thanks in advance.

A.B.A, May, Jam, and Dizzy have the best "head shots". :yaaay:

though A.B.A looks so depressed and emo...:vbang:

ABA- Good

May- Um, no

Jam- Good

Dizzy- Ok

I-No- Ok

Millia- Yes plz

Hello, everyone. I'm Hiyami, a sprite ripping freak.

My friend wanted to make Ky Kiske into an MSAgent but found that the sprites from the console Guilty Gear games were a little too large for her liking. So I began ripping from Guilty Gear Petit, with the intent of eventually getting everything out of the game. But last night, one of my other friends who used to different Guilty Gear forums informed me that he had seen all of the characters completely ripped. Would anybody happen to have those Guilty Gear Petit spritesheets he was talking about? I would appreciate it so much, knowing that I wouldn't be spending 150 hours more on something that's already been done.

Here's what I've finished so far if any were curious.

Character Select

Ky Kiske

Thank you.

~Hachimitsu

Aside form the aforementioned Fanny spritesheet and a couple of stage rips/char portraits done by Zazz, i haven't really seen anything. So i think you might as well continue. because... ...Damn me! Those rips are insanely AWESOME!

@Bio: I appreciate that. And I see you have the ending snapshots as well. Those both help alot. :yaaay: @Nekich: Thanks. ^^ In addition to those two sheets, I have all the characters' alternate colors on their respective sheets (Which could probably use appending to Mystic Fire's Fanny sheet), half of Sol Badguy, a few full backgrounds, what few frames they set aside for Dizzy, and a sheet for special effects like the OHKO backgrounds and the sand that gets kicked up. @Mystic Fire: Oooh, that rocks. Check your PM box please.

Hey none of those places, even http://www.newwavemugen.com/~ggslash/, seem to have a pic of ABA's official close up picture. You know the one where only the head of the character is drawn. Can somebody plese post that. Particularly a picture where there are NO bars around her like you would see in the 7 sec character vs. character intro.

Hi guys, here's something I ripped from some screen shots.

Burst Gauge

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Order-Sol's New Charge Gauge

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tension Gauge

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image