Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimsley-San

Your pet-peeves netplaying.

The fact that every reversal can be used on reaction to my reversal and beat it out -cry- Can you at least block and punish me? Pleeeeease? Then at least the move won't make me feel sad

The fact that every reversal can be used on reaction to my reversal and beat it out -cry- Can you at least block and punish me? Pleeeeease? Then at least the move won't make me feel sad

First of all, why are you using vinum when Counter assault is 10x better? Secondly why are you sad that they're getting a 1~2.7K punish opposed to a 3~4.5K punish (sans Tager 720)? Third and finally embrace the eternity of yolo led ley.

I hear that lol. But if they can DP, it means they could block too, unless they were using a normal that's like -10 on block that somehow cancels into a DP. If you're using vinum ya gotta be sure to plant it right in their actives so they can't cancel. What I imagine happened to you is some Ragna used 2A mash on your wake-up and they buffered it into barrier and DP'd out, or something similar. The one true disadvantage of superflash is that it lets them barrier cancel the early frames of A and B normals. Our DP is great, but super situational. Wake-up is rarely a situation where it should be used.

Yolo DP is actually bad even without superflash. You risk getting blocked for 3.5K and your reward should it work is a parsley 1.2K or so.

It was nineball, and it was actually a combo drop that I tried to reversal to punish, but he just dp'd.

CA's also still just piss me off anyway. "Oh, you IB'd and now theres a 1-3f gap and you wanna CA? Nah, mash 6B".

Is this going to be one of those nights?

Where everyone plays kokonoe or a butter churning tager and just does air grabs the entire time?

You're not welcome in my room if that's the BS I'm gonna see.

The reward from a successful dp isn't the damage. It's the complete reversal of momentum.

When someone does literally EVERYTHING wrong when it comes to netplay. "Ok, so I've got a nice 0 bar connection, I think I'll hit random and skip the intros."

Gee, I wonder why it's so laggy! This game must have crap netcode!

The reward from a successful dp isn't the damage. It's the complete reversal of momentum.

I thought it was mainly to piss people off

Why does every Terumi in ranked have to skip the intro....ecspecially if I have a 0 bar connection wth them?

Because Terumi doesn't care about winning, he just cares about making you feel like crap.

*Kicks filthy 1 or 0 bar* *Joins back*

Why do they keep doing this? WHY?!

Why does every Terumi in ranked have to skip the intro....ecspecially if I have a 0 bar connection wth them?

It's in hopes that maybe for one game and one game only, he can have mixup.

Maybe they have an imported copy and can't tell that they've been kicked, and thinking that they've merely gotten disconnected from the room they attempt to rejoin. >_>

This is why we have bar restrictions ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) 

Why do you bother pinging me in ranked of you're just going to sit there and think about life for 30 seconds before declining? All that does is waste both of our time.

Margaret atm but I really want to try Yukari. Idk if she's pad friendly though.

Ahh okay. Idk for pad, but I doubt she is too hard on pad (other then her actual timing woes, but that has nothing to do with buttons) SGD plays her on pad (although he is more shadow naoto) so I guess you would be fine