Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimsley-San

Your pet-peeves netplaying.

Not really, you got quite a free period of buffing an input in Blazblue; your DP should come out long before the opponent's crossup hits you.

Except that by the time you hit the button, it'll be a backwards DP?

And anyway, like I said; If you want a normal to cross up, give it a visual that looks like it should cross up. Jin's j.B and j.D hit all around him and it makes sense. Bang's j.4B is clearly designed for crossups. Makes sense.

How does rags not have a crossup looking move. Hell why should jins wierd ass flap shit be a crossup but ragnas falling on you with his legs not be?

Except that by the time you hit the button, it'll be a backwards DP?

And anyway, like I said; If you want a normal to cross up, give it a visual that looks like it should cross up. Jin's j.B and j.D hit all around him and it makes sense. Bang's j.4B is clearly designed for crossups. Makes sense.

He's literally hitting you with his knee though :V

Players who NEVER block high.  It's really difficult to learn new ways to mix up when you play someone who falls for the same OH 4 times a round.  

Players who NEVER block high. It's really difficult to learn new ways to mix up when you play someone who falls for the same OH 4 times a round.

That just means your being there is too stronk. They can't deal with it

That just means your being there is too stronk. They can't deal with it

GA j.C isn't THAT fast.....just instant

Players who NEVER block high.  It's really difficult to learn new ways to mix up when you play someone who falls for the same OH 4 times a round.  

Hey...sometimes people just don't think to block sometimes......shut up.

Hey...sometimes people just don't think to block sometimes......shut up.

Oh they block.  Just not high.  Because downback solves everything.

There was a time I got smacked by Hazama's 214D~A three times in a row with DPing and I just sort of gave up on life...

Lag can be a factor you know...just saying. I know there are times I clearly held back and still get hit by overheads.

I wish I played offline more, I haven't been to TSB in months. Going there has made me so bitter towards netplay lol.

How does rags not have a crossup looking move. Hell why should jins wierd ass flap shit be a crossup but ragnas falling on you with his legs not be?

If you can accept that Jin's j.B should hit AT ALL, it should hit behind him.  Of course, this move is also king of the magical hitboxes which are there one moment and gone the next, but hey, I already did that complaint.

Whereas Ragna's move...welp, you be the judge of his magical crotch hitbox. (It's not on his knee)

People who pick your main after you lose to their main. Seriously, I don't need you trying to show me how to use my character.

I really hate this and it also painfully remind me how bad I am at fighting my own main character >.<

To be fair, depending on the latency sometimes its difficult to react to overheads. That's why a lot of Ky players get blown up at tournaments; that raw Greed Sever only works on netplaaaaaaaaaaa~~yyyyy!

Playing offline and getting comfortable with it and then going online only to drop combos in the 1st few matches because of input delay.  

People who brag about beating you and call you a n00b because their connection went to shit and you couldn't react to anything they did.

Seriously, go play in traffic.

Pink and orange square players who fear losing so much that they disconnect everytime they are about to lose. One of them did that and send hatemail insulting my playstyle while still in the room. After kicking him, he still come back. Seriously, that's annoying.

People who can mash and jump out of my wakeup 2A pressure because of incredible delay. Seriously, you should never win a single game.

Also, people who are so stupid that they can't even be conditioned. "I've baited and punished his wakeup DP 3 times in a row. Surely he won't do it again. *Gets hit by wakeup DP*.....WELL FUCK ME!"

when people get hit by my meaty 5As......8 or 9 times in a row.

Seriously how do i practice mixup?

Such is life as an Azrael main. :p I actually want to be forced to be creative with my pressure.

Also, this isn't really a pet-peeve either but I sometimes wonder how do people manage to IB effective and consistently on netplay. For me, it feels like it only works when it feels like it. :/  

sometimes I get grabbed so many times that I think I'm playing Smash Bros