Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeit Kuppler

Best AC Millia players?

I'm pretty new to Guilty Gear. For reference, i'm looking for videos of good Millia players. So far the only guy i've seen thats really really good is Nakamura. Could you guys give me some other good players?

Top Millia Players: 1. Woshige. This guy is simply the best. 2. Nakamura. 3. Kaqn 4. Rena 5. Noboru/Shou

Mine is more like Woshige > Nakamura > Matsu > Kaqn > R-1

Matsu? No doubt Matsu was a legend in #R, but I haven't seen many matches of him in AC. The only matches I've seen of him were the ones against Kaqn's OR.

Oh, Zayasu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R-1. I don't like R-1 at all.

Yeah there are only about 3 vids of him on youtube but in those vids alone you can tell that he's a much more solid player in every category than most players. Especially his movement, use of normals and when he decides to pick his battles. You're probably right about R-1 though, but If I had to put anyone else up there in front of him it would be Shou. Idk what you're looking for when you watch vids, but that's what I'm normally thinking about. Those are pretty vital when it comes to playing and we all know why. I would say he does that better than any other player.

This is mine for AC: Woshige Nakamura Rena Kaqn/Koichi PHK Now for overall list: Matsu Woshige Kaqn Koichi Rena Other honorable mentions are Shou, Zayusa, Tatsumi, R-1, and I know I'm forgetting other Millia players >_> ... AKA, Krazykorean, Kurum, Def1natly, Ice Prince, and everyone else on the Millia thread :kitty: [EDIT] Agreed on that Zayusa is better than R-1.

Top is always woshige. Woshige and Nakamura is always on Top 2 everyone's list, including mine. Kaqn, Matsu, Rena and PHK are about the same league, below Woshige and Nakamura. Matsu is on odd one, from the videos I've seen him play it's still very much like Reload style, although his clever tricks still live on. Two promising ones are Shou and Koichi which I like the look of.

Did you guys know that the MI players name is not Shou, but it's Noboru? RTL clarified this himself. So did marlin pie.

His name could be read as a variety of things, including Shou and Noboru, but in the match where he plays against R.F on a-cho, the commentator clearly calls him Noboru, so I guess that sealed the deal.

It's been long established that Woshige owns. Nakamura, Rena, Kaqn & Koichi are all top players.

I reckon we'll be seeing more from Koichi, after all he is an I-no player. Man has execution skillzz

As for OUTSIDE of Japan Blitz & Kurum have very violent Millia(s), not seen AKA's or anyone elses. Seen some nice stuff from Millia (French player).

Yeah AKA is the best player here, but he says that he likes Def1n1tely and me as Millia players (at least the last time I talked to him about 2 months ago).

i think im the only one i know who thinks nakamura > woshige woshiges millia is too wild.. seems like hes winging it the whole time... just like in his reload days... i think nakamura overall has the best millia... in terms of knowing matchups, execution, spacing, combos, and just plain craziness... i'll say tho that woshige prolly has the better defense i think PHK also has a pretty crazy millia.. ive only seen him recently but he's up there.. plays like nakamura also... prolly the 3rd, or 2nd best millia noboru's millia is pretty solid and simple... i like watching his millia.. very technical

Not sure what you mean Definitely. You say woshige's winging it, yet u said he has the better defense?

He's saying that woshige can block like hell, but his offense is like... :scared::sweatdrop:

Woshige I think has a pretty good balance of offense/defense. The man can block til the end of time, but when he gets a knockdown, the guy is amazing. Nakamura is pure skill, every new match I watch, he has some newer and flashier sh*t than he had previously. I think this also applies (slightly) to Koichi, when he's on form, he does reeeeaallly nice stuff. OH, and Rena's Millia is just funny to watch, I end up feeling sorry for the opponent cos he doesn't know what the hell is going on.

East vs. West 23on23 in Japan for this year, Koichi thinks J.T to be the ideal Millia player for the east side. Taken from Koichi's blog, SO:012 KY:まちゃぼー AN:むきー AX:シュウト DI:カズキ JO:KA2 JA:mike SL:にが FA:キーシャ VE:ななし ED:いさ (Isa) PO:ハーケン TE:ネモ (Nemo) MA:遠藤 MI:J.T CH:ちっくさ BA:マルケン BR:夢幻 ZA:ちょなり IN:よっさん RO:コイチ (Koichi) AB:つぶ OR:0

Isn't JT and Seinto the same person? IIRC, JT was on the winning team of SBO 4. He didn't play to good in tougeki, but he only got one chance to play, lol. Also, isn't Nakamura from the east side as well?

Funny thing: J.T. was the GGX (that's right, one X) Zato-1 innovator. He played Eddie all the way through Slash, I think.

Funny thing: J.T. was the GGX (that's right, one X) Zato-1 innovator. He played Eddie all the way through Slash, I think.

He played Anji in Slash. =p

Excuse me, but the person I was talking about was GNT, not JT. :vbang: I believe JT played with Eddie all the way.