Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeit Kuppler

Best AC Millia players?

where can i find videos of those two best players? I'm the only millia player i know in saudi. gotta search some more. Imma new guy. been on DL for like 7 hours now. (gotta get out this chair!)

J.T played Eddie in Tougeki 05, Anji in Tougeki 06, and will play Millia in the coming Tougeki 08. He didn't enter into the Tougeki 07 final. Anyway, the latest update from Koichi's blog says that the Millia player for the east side this year will still be Nakamura (and Woshige for the west side).

He didn't enter into the Tougeki 07 final.

Anyway, the latest update from Koichi's blog says that the Millia player for the east side this year will still be Nakamura (and Woshige for the west side).

Yeah, the player that was on the winning team of Tougeki 07 was GNT, not JT. My mistake.

Now we can probably see Nakamura vs. Woshige *hopefully*

that's true, i don't see him have to use much in terms of contigency but maybe he's just really in the other person's head, it's part of the game we can't see...

Hmm, I'll give it to Woshige. Nakamura is wonderful, but I think Woshige knows how to control space better (which probably stems from his experience). When Woshige is on top of his game, he's going to get you somehow, some way. I like that about his playstyle. Then again, I've always loved Woshige, so..ya know.

woshige's opponents look pretty bad though and woshige's just lucky with his okizemes (high or low on wakeup)

Isn't that second vid. of N-Otoko? THE top Venom player in Japan. I hardly call that a bad opponent, especially considering Millia is probably his worst matchup.

Isn't that second vid. of N-Otoko? THE top Venom player in Japan. I hardly call that a bad opponent, especially considering Millia is probably his worst matchup.

i think its even personally. Both of them hav strong okizemes and its a matter of getting the first knockdown and capitalizing on the knockdown. Neither of them hav ways to get out of pressure reliably aside from blocking properly. Millia can get in on venom with the pin and venom has balls to apply his pressure and mixups.

That matchup is not close to even. I'm pretty sure Chipp is also one of Venom's bad matchups for the same reason Millia is. Now add the pin to that plus her oki game and Venom having no reversal options.

It's been long established that Woshige owns. Nakamura, Rena, Kaqn & Koichi are all top players.

I reckon we'll be seeing more from Koichi, after all he is an I-no player. Man has execution skillzz

Actually Koichi was a Millia player before he was an I-No player.

This thread seems to give him so little love but didn't he OCV Woshige's team last year @ SBO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgg9aSxCk6c

That matchup is not close to even. I'm pretty sure Chipp is also one of Venom's bad matchups for the same reason Millia is. Now add the pin to that plus her oki game and Venom having no reversal options.

What he said.