Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

The NEW Michigan Thread - Salt Mines and People Power! ... Kupo.

that would make me the final boss. I face the winner of the ranbat in a first to 10 match.

So whats the situation for BBCP? Are we having an extra day or just one like usual?

I like to kno becauae i have shit to do Friday

So whats the situation for BBCP? Are we having an extra day or just one like usual?

I like to kno becauae i have shit to do Friday

Extra day for what?

And i'm voting for 2 times a month. I mean.. it's not like we're all gonna not be over there anyway.

And since it'd be a ONE GAME (Maybe 2 if we pick Chaos Code/Melty Blood?) That's barely even and hour of tourney time/ Minimal work.

Any chance of you going to Youmacon? I don't think you'd be down for matches anymore, but it'd be nice to meet you after all I've heard.

yea ill be at youmacon on sat. My facebook is claytonsomedude. Add me so I know what you look like or something and ill try to look out for ya. And nah I wont be there to play games I dont really have a interest in tournaments anymore. But ill be there to socialize with old friends and loiter around probably.

As for the other comments no im not new lol. Im the reason michigan only had like 3 GG tournaments ever for like the first 5-6 years the game came out. Cuz no one would enter a tourny if I would go lol.

I actually make it a point to not have any of my pictures on facebook, so that wouldn't help, heh. I'll just look for you in the game room on Saturday then.

Whaaaaaa no pictures on facebook? lol well ummm ok just look out for blonde hair blue eye dude I guess at youmacon ill probably stop by the game room randomly to say hi to friends im sure dont be afraid to say whats up then

yes jamal ppl can come over on saturday as well as friday this week

Cool, just wondering.

games gonna be dead by jan tho

Its sad when idk which game u talking bout

I need to Ft5 Lumin and Blak tonight.

Maybe Skye and Axis too if I feel I'm confirming well enough.

There better be a BBCP room going on at Youma or ima have to break some necks

Theres gonna be. trust us. Kupo.

There better be a BBCP room going on at Youma or ima have to break some necks

are we gonna get to hang and play matches, I'm hype

How can I find you guys at youma. We'll definitely play. I just got to play CP for 8 hours today and I caved and got a JP PSN to buy it myself. It's at 25% right now.

Bang literally does so much fucking damage in this game its absurd. I'm not even doing OD combos yet. Apparently he's bad because everyone else is even more stupid rip.