Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

Chrono Phantasma Speculations/Theories [rules updated 10/14]

It wasn't very direct but Noel says "I'm no longer taking orders from you Hazama"

His response was "Awww i got dumped". Which basically means she doesn't have a life link with him.

Then in EX He gets MURK'D by Relius to form a new life link with Saya or something like that.

I thought that was just Noel saying 'Now that Im not a genocide loving bitch anymore, Im not going to listen to you, Hazama!'

Don't need Trinity to have Platinum, Luna and Sena still live on. Trinity was just sort of "there", she fulfilled her role by telling Bang what he needed to know lol.

Not like death ever stopped anyone in the BlazBlue universe.

I really wish characters would stay dead when they die.

Are you telling me people do not die if they are killed? My whole life is a lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Exactly. Terumi has a life link with Saya. But Trinity...

If this is indeed true, then the same rules apply. Terumi cannot die while Saya still lives. Much like Nu and Ragna.

IIRC, Saya is Terumi's new observer, she doesn't have a life link with him.

Doesn't Hazama/Terumi have a Life-Link with the rezzed Nu-13? Saya observes him, but he switched to her since Ragna kind of slapped a restraining on him annulled it at the cost of his left arm. Least that's the impression I got from that whole bit.

Actually, something hit me. We learned that Saya's possessed by an entity of death named "Izanami". If that is the case, then who do you suppose is her "Izanagi", the life opposite?

Terumi pulling "The Boss" would be pretty god damn hilarious.

Ragna would pull his hair out.

Explain? I've never played Metal Gear Solid.

Explain? I've never played Metal Gear Solid.

The Boss originally works with Naked Snake at the beginning of the game, but betrays the US and sides with the enemy Russian faction. It eventually turns out that she's good all along, but she is still forced into conflict with Snake. She dies at his hands, and that is how Naked Snake becomes Big Boss.

I'm sure there was a perfectly good explanation why he fucked up a child so bad and cut off his arm while laughing about it.

In all seriousness, I'm going to guess that Terumi is the servant of Izanami, and was created by her. Perhaps she brings him back to life in the next game.

A part of me believes Terumi actually is dead; this game was supposed to close out the Six Heroes subplot, what better way to close it than the de facto leader to kill off the traitor who betrayed the team.

I'm sure there was a perfectly good explanation why he fucked up a child so bad and cut off his arm while laughing about it.

In all seriousness, I'm going to guess that Terumi is the servant of Izanami, and was created by her. Perhaps she brings him back to life in the next game.

wait how did terumi die?

Ragna doesn't really seem to care about Terumi anymore. During his new intro with Hazama he even says "I have nothing to say to you." He's more interested in Saya now that she has revealed herself at last.

Overall, he seems to have cooled down quite a bit since CS.

out of all people its Haku that kills him. rags must be pissed

Being mad fuels the troll. Ignoring Terumi until he puts hands on him is probably the smartest thing to do.