Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] News & Gameplay Discussion

Mu has Lambda, so no.

Isn't that because she already has another color that looks like Nu? Lambda and Nu aren't almost the same character?

I don't suppose the size of the game has been released yet? I know the game itself hasn't but just kind of planning my night in advance.

I'm new to jp versions of games. Is there usually something in options to change menu languages?

edit: I can probably work around most stuff through trial and error, but training mode might get difficult.

Isn't that because she already has another color that looks like Nu? Lambda and Nu aren't almost the same character?

Noel's BB reference color is Nu

I'm new to jp versions of games. Is there usually something in options to change menu languages?

edit: I can probably work around most stuff through trial and error, but training mode might get difficult.

I was going to ask about that too, its not impossible to create a menu translation thread id be willing to help.

Think you'll have to wait for Kurushii's translation project.

Kenshinoe color looking good. Actually I like a lot of her colors. Kagura's theme feels pretty GGish to me. Hopefully PA ships soon since I have thurs/fri off. Gonna need a lot of lab time for the 6 or so characters I want to try out lol.

Wait, which of the Kokonoe palettes was the Persona palette? I tried to compare the colors to Ulala, but none of them really matched.

Wait, which of the Kokonoe palettes was the Persona palette? I tried to compare the colors to Ulala, but none of them really matched.

It's #15, you can't tell because they wasted great colors on a lame character (/.\)

And does she have a gel banana color? I only recognize this because Christina has the same color scheme in PBX

It's #15, you can't tell because they wasted great colors on a lame character (/.\)

Okay I admit, I sortof derped on seeing the resemblence at first.

And does she have a gel banana color? I only recognize this because Christina has the same color scheme in PBX

Wouldn't that palette make more sense for Tsubaki or Izayoi, though?

Wouldn't that palette make more sense for Tsubaki or Izayoi, though?

Tsubaki isn't science enough; science > Imai apparently.

lol Terumi's AH is going to get old quick. Not only can he combo into it from everything but he can also get the meter for it like nothing.

lol Terumi's AH is going to get old quick. Not only can he combo into it from everything but he can also get the meter for it like nothing.

It seems that asstrolling to close out matches actually a practical strategy for him lol.

Just waiting for OST rip... :v:

This. What's been on YT so far is severely cut versions of the songs. Well I won't have to use yt since I'm getting the game but I assume someone will upload them shortly after.

Also I've noticed not a SINGLE player so far has combo'd or attempt to combo after Terumi CH 6C so far as well, I wonder if it just prorates a lot and can't do much off it or something.

I'll have to try it as well as a ton of other stuff once I get it in a few hours off JP PSN.