Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurushii

[CP] Match Finder/GG Thread

I read a lot of people report that CT/CS/Extend's netplay was noticeably worse on PS3 than on 360. Can't comment on that since I never play BB on PS3 before. Obviously I had to go PS3 for CP, but maybe they fixed whatever that may have been wrong with the netcode on PS3 and brought it to parity with X360 (had CP been release on it anyway).

In any cases, this pretty much put the worries I had about the netcode on PS3 to rest. Hope even more players join after it's release in NA.

Oh, and for anyone playing online: Please don't use wireless for Heaven's sake! You can't make the distance that separate you and the other person any shorter of course, but you can not make it worse needlessly by using wired.

Those who said it were mostly 360 fanboys who wanted to pick on things. They had like, 2 bad experiences and just gave up. Sure, eventually you'll get some random person with bad internet, it's not the netcode, it's just that individual occurance. To just so easily brand a system bad and go back to the other is show of a person who wanted to have a bad experience all along to justify their pre-existing beliefs and jumped to the first chance they got.

GGs Errol. I can't read Japanese, but I was assuming those messages were last game/good games.

Also, F that new super of Tsubaki's. It has projectile inv. I'm assuming.

Yep. It has full invuln. Suck on that. GGs.

this game, so beautiful. ggs to neo_zeromus, yes06kin, gliJP, kidviper, logicholeflaw, and grandgaia.

night is still young guys. join mah room!

I'm mashing so hard right now, this is glorious.

*super shocked face*

I'm looking for fellow EU players who are new to the franchise, and would like to play online. I don't mind losing, but the gap is just too large between me trying to get a feel for my character, and veteran players who can do full combos on day 1 :p

So yes, any EU first-timers out there, hit me up. PSN = Shionxoxo

I'm looking for fellow EU players who are new to the franchise, and would like to play online. I don't mind losing, but the gap is just too large between me trying to get a feel for my character, and veteran players who can do full combos on day 1 :p

So yes, any EU first-timers out there, hit me up. PSN = Shionxoxo

I'm not new myself, but I know of one other dutch player who just started out with CP. Not sure if he has the game yet and I'm not even sure of his PSN tag but he's in the UK/EU Skype group. if you want I could invite you as well as there are also some newer UK players in there.

I'm not new myself, but I know of one other dutch player who just started out with CP. Not sure if he has the game yet and I'm not even sure of his PSN tag but he's in the UK/EU Skype group. if you want I could invite you as well as there are also some newer UK players in there.

Invite me into that group as well, Daed, if you don't mind. Sending ya my Skype via PM.

ggs to kaiserCS, kidviper, vato, rapter, walljumpman, and kaigu.

I'm calling it. Tager god tier first week of CP.

Fight me this weekend. Looking forward to your Bang and Tager, all I've been fighting were Jin and Izayoi players in the lobbies. Maybe I'll check out the arcades tonight.

Nobody ever plays on the arcades, and when they do they're from Japan. Can we get a regular time for USA players to meet up in the arcades? :X

Nobody ever plays on the arcades, and when they do they're from Japan. Can we get a regular time for USA players to meet up in the arcades? :X

I would be down with that. I've been having a hard time finding matches. All the rooms with decent ping to the west coast are big streamers and I'm probably too weak to ruin a good stream broadcast. :)

Everytime I try and make a room for US folks it seems it's primary the Y0 Japanese guys that pop in. They're the only ones in the US region lobbies too.

What arcades? Arcades with CP?

Reviving my account from the dead. Got my copy a few hours ago~ Still fresh meat, but willing to play!

LagrettoTheSlow the name.

(PSN)

ggs to zeth, biscuits, archer, chickzama, mikel, legrettotheslow, hallowhaven, yes06kin, hondo_ayano, takumi, and Ablackgirl.

send more invites everyone.

I'll hop on netplay as soon as I actually manage to do Nu's basic BnBs and get used to carl's new midscreen play.

(my corner combos still work from CSE! SCORE!)

btw' date=' as eveyone probably already noticed the netcode is good.. so no more hiding from me EC players! (you know who I'm talkin to)[/quote']

You're delusional if you think that was good.

btw' date=' as eveyone probably already noticed the netcode is good.. so no more hiding from me EC players! (you know who I'm talkin to)[/quote']

You're crazy. That was definitely noticeable. I even left cause I told biscuits I wasn't trying to play against a laggy Tager.