Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moy_X7

[CP] Jin vs Hazama

Match Start

Neutral

Full Screen
Long-Mid Range
Point Blank

Offense and Defense

Your Offense vs His Defense
His Offense vs Your Defense

Gimmicks and Miscellaneous Info

Gimmicks
Misc. Info

Frame Advantage, Disadvantage, and Punishes
Frame Advantage

2A (+1)

5B (+2)

6B (+1)

CT (+4)

236D (+1)

214D~A (+1)

Frame Disadvantage

6A (-3)

6C (-4)

Punishes

Summary

Okay what are you guys doing to get in? these chains are very annoying Do u wait for him to come to u or do u chase him down? I've been winning but this doesn't feel like its in our favor :-(

You should be approaching him, if not they'll keep you out all day with his chains. Make sure you're careful, though. Try to read their chain patterns and adjust as needed. Make sure once you're in you don't give up pressure easily. He doesn't have a reversal without heat, so just try to mix it up as needed to prevent being called out. This matchup is at least 5-5 for Jin, so you shouldn't have too much trouble once you get some practice with it.

this nerd's 2A is high enough to counter hit 6B

this guy really liked pressing 2A to get out of pressure so I was like "ok I'll just 6B him to punish it" but then I got hit and I was shocked for like 20 hours straight

this nerd's 2A is high enough to counter hit 6B

this guy really liked pressing 2A to get out of pressure so I was like "ok I'll just 6B him to punish it" but then I got hit and I was shocked for like 20 hours straight

This match up is pretty easy if you're solid in neutral.

Most people are able to beat out 6B with 2A.

The most effective way I pressure Hazama is through staggering.

(2AxN, 6D, 5B > 5B block string, etc.) this match up is actually pretty straightforward tbh.