Dustloop translation page: http://www.dustloop.com/data/ac/select.html

Character Template: http://www.dustloop.com/data/ac/chara.html

Progress:

ABA Frame Data 1, ABA Frame Data 2

Anji Frame Data - HTML Done

Axl Frame Data - Done

Baiken Frame Data - Done

Bridget Frame Data

Chipp Frame Data - Translation in progress (RedBeard)

Dizzy Frame Data - Translation in progress (Nehle)

Dizzy Moves Breakdown and Combo Flowchart

Eddie Frame Data - Done

Faust Frame Data

I-No Frame Data - Translation Done (Cola)

Jam Frame Data

Johnny Frame Data - Done

Ky Frame Data - Awaiting upload of newest revision of page

May Frame Data - Translation in progress (shinquickman), HTML done

Millia Frame Data - Done

Order Sol Frame Data - HTML done, Partially translated(Akira)

Potemkin Frame Data - HTML done, Translated* (HellMonkey), awaiting Inserts

Robo-Ky Frame Data

Slayer Frame Data

Sol Frame Data

Testament Frame Data - HTML done

Venom Frame Data - Awaiting upload of latest revision(BioLogIn)

Zappa Frame Data 1, Zappa Frame Data 2

System Frame Data - Done

*See Potemkin AC thread.

This is all in moonspeak at the moment. I'll add the input for the special moves eventually if someone doesn't beat me to it. If someone wants to translate this that'd definitely be useful. From what I understand the columns for the character data are, from left to right: Type (in order from top to bottom: standing, ducking, jumping, throws, specials, force breaks, overdrives, instant kill), move name, damage, tension gain, how much the guard bar increases when the move is blocked, how much the guard decreases when the move hits, move level, no damn idea, cancels available (j = jc, r = rc, f = frc), startup frames, active frames, recovery frames, frame advantage on hit, notes. Check POscrub's post immediately below this for the system data explanation.

AC Millia framedata is finished. Will be posted up along with Slash -> AC changes in the Millia forum, shortly. Many thanks to POscrub for the translation, and of course Alt for providing the scans.

It would be nice if after the mook is translated, all the changes are merged together and one document with everything is put together. As it stands, the character specific changes are a mess, since not all of them are in the sticky posts and you have to flip through the postings and manually make note of them.

I'm going to try to put together a word list of commonly used fighting game and GG used terms. Even to the experienced reader of Japanese this stuff can be a pain. It also might help those who don't know Japanese navigate this stuff in the future.

I've done Eddie's normals and Ky's normals and FB. About the engine, what exactly stands for each line? And for the people who are translating: below Dust there is Dead(deddo), which stands for Dead Angle Attack. What is HitStop? How many hits the move can withstand?

Okay, this is basically what it's going to look like:

http://www.dustloop.com/data/ac/axl.html

Comments/Suggestions/Etc ?

I could use some translations on the stuff that is all ??? on general stuff (like the weird kanji on the startup/recovery and such).

For those who want to do their own for their character:

http://www.dustloop.com/data/ac/chara.html

Otherwise, paste your translations here or I guess you can PM/Email/IM me.

Axl Slash Data:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GP8GA270

Some suggestions:

Move: Use "H" instead of "HS" - Less potential for confusion there, while easier to write.

Guard: Use "HLF" instead of "H/L/AF", which unnecessarily extends column width.

Specials: Include move names, just makes it a whole lot easier to navigate.

Sound alright?

Your rant is noted. I don't really use Frame Data much anymore these days, but I do think it can be helpful at times. I'm not in any rush to get this stuff done and don't expect people to rush out and do it as fast as they can. Since I seem to be the only person on Dustloop who knows any HTML/CSS, I'll probably be doing all of the HTML charts myself anyway, which isn't exactly something that's all that fun to do.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but whatever horrible, horrible tool you used to create that managed to completely fuck up the HTML in it, and it's completely unreadable or unusable at this point. I can probably copy it by hand if I had to though.

The translation work is appreciated though.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but whatever horrible, horrible tool you used to create that managed to completely fuck up the HTML in it, and it's completely unreadable or unusable at this point. I can probably copy it by hand if I had to though.

The translation work is appreciated though.

If you're asking me to put it in the same format as you did axl then I'll do it

If you don't mind, I'll be using your template. And if I can, I'll be posting in English(but I need a good site host, and I'd like without adds =P)

If you don't mind, I'll be using your template. And if I can, I'll be posting in English(but I need a good site host, and I'd like without adds =P)

Are you talking to me?..................lol!

If yes, then go ahead.