Sign in to follow this  
TGS

AC Millia: Videos & Discussion

Welcome to the new Accent Core Millia videos and discussion thread. Feel free to post and discuss any and all AC Millia videos here.

This post will be kept updated with active links to the new AC Millia videos, as they become available. (Name translations are generously provided by the regulars in the GG:AC Video Posting thread)

Currently active videos:

(Last updated: Sunday, January 6, 2008)

ttp://gamechariot.com/06frame_main.html

-> 06movie.html (3rd link from the top-right)

KD (CH) VS R-1 (MI)

KD (CH) VS Kaqn (MI)

KD (CH) VS Kaqn (MI)

KD (CH) VS R-1 (MI)

KD (CH) VS Kaqn (MI)

KK1 (IN) VS Kaqn (MI)

R-1 (MI) vs Tsurugi (PO)

KD (CH) vs Kakyun (MI) x2

ttp://blog.livedoor.jp/roz_to_beni/ (Bottom of right-sidebar)

-> http://www.filebank.co.jp/guest/honnnori/fp/abc

Password: neyagawa

Shou(MI) vs Defure(FA)

Shou(MI) vs Nezu(RO)

AC MILLIA MATCH VIDS TORRENT - 2.3 GB

- Probably down. Ask for a reseed if interested!

Player info can be found here.

Still-active links from previous thread:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D2RLAFJ5

Three early AC Millia match vids, from joybox.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XP0YB3IE

01/02/07 AC Millia joybox vids: MI vs SO, MI vs SL

http://groups.myspace.com/blondehuntress

2 AC vids: VS Potemkin and VS Venom.

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ro/www/SocietyforCompetitiveFightingVideoGames/movies/Hagure%20%28Slayer%29%20vs.%20Rena%20%28Millia%29.AVI

Hagure (SL) vs. Rena (MI)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lmXnwx22BM

R-1's Millia vs Sol, from game41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOznZcO-Efo

01/20/07 from Gamechariot: Koichi(Millia) vs. Kaqn(Order Sol) 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDaV7U-3CJ4

01/21/07 from Gamechariot: Shadow(Eddie) vs. Kaqn(Millia)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxca7T6-5bk

Testament vs Millia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFG0kFt1h5o

01/27/07 from Gamechariot: J.T(Millia) vs. Dio(ABA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU1vZ7ZJw94

R-1's Millia vs Dizzy and Ky, in this 3 on 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pviE-2vF5B0

GGXX:AC - Rikugou(BA), Kedako(MA) vs. Woshige(MI), P.C(SO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbTXDTmIYb8

02/21/07 from Gamechariot: Yukinose(Millia) vs. Kaqn(Axl)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvxRYTtof_8

02/21/07 from Gamechariot: Yukinose(Millia) vs. Kaqn(Robo Ky) 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHLiWCrfriE

02/24/07 from Gamechariot: risuka(SO) vs. kita^ru(KY), mugi(SL), 9(MI)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a86VWr9GKFE

03/24/07 むつき(millia)、イスケ(faust)、かみだのみ(zappa)vs クズミチ(slayer)、ペン(baiken)、コントラ(venom)

Other changes I noticed from the Ky vs Millia vid: - H Pin (214H) untechable time has been decreased significantly - Forward airdash seems to go somewhat farther Supposedly some of her normals have been beefed up also, which is long overdue I would say. And yeah, she does seem to have potential for brokeness judging by a few things on there (more specifically, points 7/13, 8, 12, 14). Return of #R j.H should mean that awesome relaunches are back via sj.S-P-S-H + optional Pin and/or Bad Moon... haha.

They're trying to make her less of a looper and more of the mixup, crossover and pressure queen she once was again. Will BackSlash and Throw Break system get in her way? We will see. BTw even though I've been following the GG series since 1 (ok I thought you can gatling away and be fine but now I'm interested in comp playing :cool: ), how does GGX Millia's disc differ from GGXX?

12. Rumour: If you tap her j.HS in the air, Millia gets her #Reload j.HS. If you hold her j.HS, she gets Slash j.HS.

i think i read it the other way around,, i once posted here b4 /Slash realeased that i wish its this way, now i hope its true.

H Pin (214H) untechable time has been decreased significantly

i see it with all her moves (j.HS and S disc) untechable time decreased ??

how does GGX Millia's disc differ from GGXX?

X : activates as soon as you input the command

XX : needs time to activate

and X didn't have FRC, the whole game didn't have it at that time.

UPDATE Taken from the other thread in Gen. Discussion: MILLIA: Force Break: Pretty Maze (EX Millia’s technique, QCF+Dust). Force Break: Lust Shaker. Causes knockdown? Good for wakeup? New move: Longinus (press any direction + Dust during Lust Shaker). Does Iron Saber move which hits really hard. Changed specials: Silent Force: Untechable time is like Reload’s. High-Speed Fall: The fall after FRCing is a little slow. Changed normals: Jump Slash: Can be cancelled by airdash if it connects. Jump HSlash: Can be cancelled by airdash if it connects. Untechable time removed. Jump Dust: Can be cancelled by airdash if it connects. Faster and more untechable time when it connects in the air (like jump HSlash of Slash). However, no longer wall bounces on air counterhit. It is possible to do crouch HSlash, JC j.Slash-HSlash, airdash j.HSlash. Crouch HSlash: Not untechable even on counterhit. f+HSlash: No longer bounces on counterhit. Normal throw: Still techable, but combo is possible with very tight timing. Stand Punch: Repeat canceling is slow, in between Slash and Isuka. f+Kick: FRC removed or timing changed.

I really don't see her as potential S tier like everyone had been complaining. The whole air hs rumour had everyone all wonky but it wasn't true.. I'm excited for the change in HOW she combos however (probably going to use the ability to cancel some air moves with dashes).. They took away her Air dust wall bounce on CH :(. And the 6h floor bounce :(.. Ah well.. less spamming now! I hope they kept the 6k frc and simply changed the timing.. especially if the timing came AFTER it hit now.. though that would mean no more tick throw... If the frc just reduced the pushback from it so you could follow up with more than just a disc safely then I would be happy.

Silly TGS, you forgot the most important info!

Here's the rest of TB's Millia update post from the main thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rumors/fake info:

Jump HSlash is like Reload’s, with alternate command for Slash’s version.

Normal throw is like Reload’s, with guaranteed knockdown.

BGM is like X.

Both versions of Silent Force can be used at the same time.

Dust version of Tandem Top which works like X’s version. Possible in the air. Two different air versions, one green and one blue.

Possible to have Tandem Top and Secret Garden on-screen simultaneously.

Forward roll can be cancelled with throw.

f+Kick has no damage scaling.

Can combo after DAA anywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Most important stuff in bold. With no #Reload j.H or Slash Pins, Millia loses any way of getting knockdown off of her aircombos, or any damaging combos in general. Her most practical damaging combo suddenly becomes a 6K/Iron Saviour mixup in the corner into either 6K -> Emerald Rain or an Iron Saviour FRC loop into 6H knockdowns, which do all of like 140 damage and require 50-100% tension. :\

Imagine a Slash Millia without combo opportunities from CH j.D or CH 6H and that has no untechable time on Pin - and see what you can come up with as far as a gameplan goes. I'm not seeing much there, honestly... unless one of her (aerial) Force Breaks grants knockdown or her basic pokes get major priority/speed boosts. Hopefully more info gets revealed / something gets revised in the next location test, 'cause as of now I can't see Millia anywhere above mid-low/low tier in AC.

With the new airdash cancels, I'm thinking (or maybe just hoping) you might be able to do combos like "2H, JC, j.S, j.H, air dash, j.S, j.H, air dash, j.D" that might end in knockdown since j.D's untechable time is increased? Although the untechable time on j.H is reduced apparently, so that probably won't work I guess.

Agreed with Tritone's post.. or in corners since the untech time is reduced on pins,, the extra air dashes would bring the opponent close enough to the ground to pin and relaunch.. then again after a relaunch... And then there's the potential changes to badmoon.. the change to 236k in the air (well the frc change).. new ex moves like lust shaker garaunteeing a knockdown.. Pretty maze.. there's still potential.. just we'll hafta relearn it all..

Overlooked that change to j.D, I guess that helps her out quite a bit depending on just how long the untechable time is. Judging from the Pot vs Millia vid, it seems at least decent enough (causes knockdown on a somewhat aerial Pot)

So if j.D has enough additional untechable time to allow for another j.D followup then I'm thinking you could do something like:

(aerial launch) 7D, AD j.D (AD j.D), S Pin, land 6H

(ground launch) 8S RC j.D, AD j.D (AD j.D), S Pin, land 6H

Tested in #R by replacing ADC with RC->AD so take this with a grain of salt

With the new airdash cancels, I'm thinking (or maybe just hoping) you might be able to do combos like "2H, JC, j.S, j.H, air dash, j.S, j.H, air dash, j.D" that might end in knockdown since j.D's untechable time is increased? Although the untechable time on j.H is reduced apparently, so that probably won't work I guess.

Hm... You cannot combo after a connected j.S/j.H cancelled into airdash - well, not anything meaningful anyway - only a j.P or j.K which has very tight timing and doesn't offer much further combo potential. I'm thinking the AD cancelling is more for mixups on a grounded opponent rather than combos, but it seems that Millia has a special case with the somewhat untechable j.D, so who knows. Hard to tell at this point without new info/vids coming in though.

BGM is like X.

enough to love AC-Millia =P , the old Beats Rock ^.^

Teyah really has a point,, but i won't rush anything, i hated /Slash changes at first but after i got used to it i loved her, i'm sure its the same with AC.

really liked the name Pretty Maze, sounds tricky.. but its an air move thats supposed to combo .. OMG wait O_O !!1 some damn thing came to my mind, can Millia give air mix-ups now ?! since air-236+D activates like X Disc + cool long air dash after anything, Hell who needs knockdowns =P .. lol forget it, just let me get AC in my hands and i'll try everything ^^" (gone happy) .. i'm sure Pretty Maze is really a maze to the opponent, but it needs a FRC ??

thx all for the update =D

Just popping my head in here. shit, I ain't even played Slash yet. dont worry though, even if shes broken in Accent Core, i will still love her and use her

I'm looking forward to see how she pans out in AC as well. She seems like she could have alot of potential here :bad: ...hopefully she won't be as watered down in Slash like was previously mentioned :cry: . I really want to see her new Pretty Maze move...that's got me curious as to how you could use it in her combo/mix up games.

Bloody Hell, her new combos are insane... And definately more entertaining than her /Slash combos... The winger FRC is alright I guess. S tandem top FRC might prove to be very useful considering the limited mix-ups following HS. Anyone know if her aeriel tandom tops made it into the release? I was actually hoping to see EX type combos... But apparently it was too much to hope for :)

I have a feeling Millia is already broken in AC, heh. AD cancelling normals look broke as fuck, but make me a happy man.

NOTE: This thread is strictly for discussing all forms of AC Millia (from Beta testing to Final Version). Match vids/combo vids can also be discussed here.

Taken from Higashi Joe's post over at Tougeki.org regarding the loke test of GGXX:AC and Millia:

Note: Scroll down to the second half of the post to see a translated version of it.

MILLIA

-EX Move 236HS/S , 214S

-New move: Pretty maze ->?

-On peut balancer deux broches en l’air ?, la broche S et Hs sont deux broches différente/ the 214S and 214HS are différente, perhaps it’s possible to throw the two in the air

-236D = Ex millia 236HS/S :et sont faisable en l’air (S vert, HS bleu différence ?)/ can be perform in the air (S will be green and HS blue ? what the difference?)

-pas d’FRC dans le 236+HS/S/D / No FRC in <- that move perhaps we have to huse the EX one

-on peut faire le 214Hs et le 236HS.. en même temps/ 214HS and 236HS… can be done at the same time.

-214K cancelable par la choppe/ 214K can be throw cancel

-6K n’a plus de correction de dommage/ no more damage scaling for the 6K

- on peut combotter plus facilement apres le dead angle/ easier to combo after dead angle

JD ne fait plus rebondir en counter/ no more wall bound in JD

JS.JHS.JD sont air dash cancelable/ JS.JHS.JD are air dash cancelable

rumour ?:

JHS est redevenue celui du reload si maintenue ca deviant le JHS du slash/ Jhs is reload’s one, if it’s hold it become Slash’s one.

Choppe du Reload/ throw is reload’s throw-> not techable

236P en l’air est aussi coincé que dans le X, on peut recupéré facilement l’adversaire après/ 236P in the air had X’s recovery, we can easily combo after it.

To sum up the above (with interpretation of the French parts):

1. Millia will have an EX version (think SF3 Third Strike EX) of either her S or HS Tandem Top and her Lust Shaker.

2. She has a new move called Pretty Maze. No idea what it does yet.

3. Major changes involving both Silent Forces. My guess is their float time is going to be drastically different, and maybe she can throw 2 Pins in the air now or something.

4. 236D, then S or HS is pretty much EX Millia's S or HS Tandem Top (think fancy flip when she summons the disc). Can be performed in the air, and apparently there's 2 types of disc that can be summoned; S for a green one and HS for a blue one. WTF?

5. She loses her Tandem Top FRC (replaced by EX version of Tandem Top, I guess).

6. She can do Secret Garden and HS Tandem Top at the same time. What I'm guessing is she can summon Tandem Top while the Secret Garden is still on the screen. Can you say NASTAYYYY?!?

7. 214K can be Throw Cancelled. Dunno what that means; could mean she can throw the guy while in midroll?

8. No more damage scaling for her 6K.

9. Easier to combo after Dead Angle.

10. No more wall bounce after CH j.D.

11. Her j.S, j.HS, and j.D are air-dash cancellable. WTF? Crazyness...

12. Rumour: If you tap her j.HS in the air, Millia gets her #Reload j.HS. If you hold her j.HS, she gets Slash j.HS.

13. Her throw is her #Reload untechable throw. Could mean the return of throw into air combos, yay!

14. Bad Moon is her X version; which means HELLA LONG untechable time. Hello X Bad Moon loop combos?

Millia has a HIGH chance of being uber-broken in this game. But since it's only a loke test, chances are they're gonna remove some of her dope new shit before the real version comes out and we'll be left with a watered-down Millia ala Slash. Though some changes look promising if they stay in...

After looking at those FRC vids, I've noticed some interesting things. - It seems like they moved the FRC point up a couple of frames on her HS Disc. In the other games, the FRC point was when Millia was moving her head forward to form the Disc. In the AC clip, the FRC point is when Millia is retracting her head after forming the Disc. Dunno if this is a good thing or bad thing... - Apparently she has a FRC on her S Disc. When I first heard of it, I thought it was gonna be dope, but when I saw a clip of it, my hopes were shot, heh. Basically the clip shows her FRC'ing in like the first 2 or 3 frames of the startup of her S Disc, and the Disc never even forms. However, I'm thinking you could probably use it as a ghetto RC and continue the combo/blockstring or as a tick throw attempt (here's hoping she has her old #R untechable throw back, but I doubt it)... - She gets a FRC point on her Winger super. It's right before she does the diving part. Meh.

So if j.D has enough additional untechable time to allow for another j.D followup then I'm thinking you could do something like:

(aerial launch) 7D, AD j.D (AD j.D), S Pin, land 6H

(ground launch) 8S RC j.D, AD j.D (AD j.D), S Pin, land 6H

Tested in #R by replacing ADC with RC->AD so take this with a grain of salt

Almost right - but replace 7D with j.K-D (a new gatling) and throw in some j.Hs when you get too low, and you have the general idea for Millia's new B&B combos.

At least she gets knockdown off every B&B again.. assuming you can get into it in the first place, that is.

ATTENTION!!!

MILLIA HAS HER #R THROW BACK!!!!!!!!!

REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but if you're crafty enough (hint, FRC Tandem Top), you can make them afraid to press buttons. It's a potential win/win situation (well, not really) here, unless there's some kind of option select we don't know about yet (like Slash Back/Throw Break option select kind of shit).

Sign in to follow this