Sign in to follow this  
TGS

AC Millia: Videos & Discussion

Luigi just YouTube It if you want some woshiges. Teyah, Please guide me where are those vids you mentioned in the mikado website?

Anyone have a link to Woshige vs Ogawa video in Tougeki, I still haven't seen it. aaahh, and in youtube i see some tougeki vids from dvd edition (i think) and have problems with part 2 (first part of GG fights, the first is a intro) is there some millia players there??

I decided to play a set of 3 matches with my friend against his Robo-Ky and no matter how shitty I ended up playing I was like it's going up. We also both chose a HOS vs MI match to put up.

http://youtube.com/user/doomscyther

I feel like If I didn't drop so many combos, I would be winning every match. My friend is still really good though. So I'm going to be in training mode practicing delays, because that's clearly my main problem. I've been playing with her a month and a half so idk y this still happens. :mad:

You seem to be doing well for only a month and a half. You should practice your blockstrings, especially when the enemy's in the corner. You did drop a few combos, but they will become second nature in due time.

^Agreed. Don't worry about dropping them sometimes Kurumster. It's happened to all of us (and still does). Just spend a bit more time in training to practice your timing/execution. Besides, HOS is like.....Millia's worst matchup anyway, if that's any consolation. :P

Haha yea I've been on hiatus for awhile. But Kurumster, you've picked her up pretty decently for only a month and a half. It seems you're fairly well at your spacing game, and your pokes for the most part have all been correct. I'd suggest you practice learning how to "bait" a bit more. Also learning some fancy SG inputs for when you have oppertunity to use it. SG can put some serious confusion and hesitance on your opponent's shoulders. Making them learn to fear it's arrival is always a plus, and can give her a free rush if you've responded with SG accordingly. Also learn to throw it in on your oki game just to switch it up every now and then. Some good inputs for oki that I like to use are: -2, 8, 3, 4 -2, 8, 2, 8 -1, 6, 8, 4 -1, 6, 8, 2 Pretty much just anything that starts with a downward motion and just crosses them up. It's really great to keep the pressure on if you don't have the tension for FB disc, or if you don't want to throw hs disc. Plus guard guage jack up is great anyway even if they block, and still gives you time for a followup tactic.

Thanks for the comments. I'm trying to find other ways to approach my opponent so that i don't have to always use my pin to get in. I'm going to start using 2D a lot more than 5S and stop rolling every time 2D connects. Sometimes I'm too far away for the roll to get close enough to my opponent so that i can set up oki. Secret Garden is also a good option for me to use after that. Another thing that I've figured out is that it's easier for me to finish my combos on relaunch in the corner if I relaunch with 5S, 2H, instead of J.k. or even just use pretty maze as a relaunch (idk how i forgot about that). I really want to start ending my combos with J.H> Pin > Land> 6HS. Also, how do you IAD after Badmoon Frc? It seems like you have to do some type of input before the frc.

Just AD right after you FRC. I find the easiest way to do it is 6, FRC, 6 to get it out as soon as possible.

Some Nakamura vids(I think these are Tougeki qualifiers) I found recently, I'm not sure if anyone noticed these before, since they weren't posted in Guilty Pleasures.

中村(MI)つばさ(AN)こまゆき(ED) vs 「ぼぶ」 BOB(BA)貴(SL)キーシャ(FA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPz2WbzJfOQ

And this one's on nicovideo, I couldn't find it on u2b anywhere :(

つばさ(AN)こまゆき(ED)中村ヒロ(MI)vs記念参加のアルカナ勢:S大佐(PO)ユウスケ(SO)ピザ(SL)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1076003

Someone talk Millia with meeeeeeeee:sad:

get on irc, I'm on there all the time answering questions anyway...

irc.chatspike.net

#reloadonline

or just efnet #ggxx, but I'm not in there very often.

Sign in to follow this