Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

femoral

Slayer vs A.B.A

Nice wins against ABA, and amazing comeback against eddie in last match. Just some things: At 0:47 you did the air super but didn't combo after it with 5P, why? And whenever you do BBU you never combo after it, why? Otherwise great Slayer work.

i still get some random jitters during the finals and didnt want to mess up the garunteed knockdowns against aba

Heheh, BBU combos always lead to guaranteed knockdowns, just practice on em.

i know the combos thats not the problem, just didnt want to take the chance in the finals lol.

Those are DAMAGING combos and you didn't want to take the chance? That lead to knockdown? :vbang:

Yeah yeah i know i get it :P frankly that was my first tournament win tho so the tournament jitters should be gone by now lol. next video will be better.

Yeah yeah i know i get it :P frankly that was my first tournament win tho so the tournament jitters should be gone by now lol. next video will be better.

WIN WITH STYLE MAH BOY. This is SLAYER.

btw femoral, u might wanna end ur atk strings with 2hs a lil less. it pushes them back so it effectively ends pressure. sometimes u might wanna go 2k, 2s, fake mappa p or k into either a throw or a 6k. 6k is throw invincible too and hits high so thats a good option. ur letting them have too much breathing room.

throw is a little better than bite vs ABA... sometimes you can't get the 2K 2D knockdown on her cause she's so far... unless she is in normal mode and you've cranked her guard bar and she fails to mash out of bite->CH dot I love bite->dot It's so unburstable if they are bad at mashing.