Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DerQ

[CP] Amane vs. Tsubaki

I haven't really found any match-up specific oddities or tech for this match-up. The absolute most important thing to keep in mind is to IB Barrier her when she gets in. Amane has NOTHING to get her off other than that, but it does work extremely well.'

Oh yeah, her new super Requiem Maledictus. Amane can avoid all of it with double jump + zettou to run it out, so she can't pin you down!

Random notes Thanks to playing lvl5 a lot

Jumping/Zettou B above her fireball can be a bit troublesome if you want to press j.B as well. or hit her for using it.

5C's second hit is not stable against her, I've had it whiff many times.

If she does D fireball > D dash, you can j.2B above the dash, OD cancel for max rewards. Really reliable since her timing is pretty strict when using it. Plus it's reactable.

Her 3C gives good rewards on fatal and works well against the C pokes of Amane. Being mindful is enough

Her wake up reversal game with stocks is shutdown pretty easily if you safejump or bait accordingly. You can OS the punish for whatever she tries unless it's a rapid cancel. You run forward after a block DP and input 3C.

-If She does DP > Dive. It's gapless and you won't get caught running, 3C is eaten by blockstun. You can punish with 2A non CH. 1.5k meterless.

-If she does DP > Ball. You go in, time 3C accordingly, and get a free CH. 3C > CT punish is 4.4k + knockdown. 3.8k meterless otherwise.

-If she does DP > Ball > dive. You'll run under and your 3C input will be 1C. 2C comes out and hits her non CH and standing. 2.3k punish meterless

I'm not really gonna go into strategy because I'm fairly confident nobody plays her like LVL5 does.