Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAc Chaos

[CP] Hakumen VS Izayoi: Justice 2 -- Justice Harder

Wanted to point out, she has two excellent anti-air moves that also generate resources for her. Stay low if you're going to try dashing in.

5D > Enma Fatal her full range 5B poke. From full range with (1) instead of JCing from Enma I was doing 5D > Enma > Kishuu > 2C > loops

her 5A/DPs can punish S.Agito before hit and 5A can punish S.Agito after, but you can still cancel into Hotaru for CH

Her teleports (all of them in normal mode) are hella unsafe

Her S.Saber(fireball) can't teleport cancel in normal mode so you don't need to worry about that, but hitting them with your sword when she is zoning will give her stocks, so I think it'll be better to jump over them from far away.

This is a very unfortunate matchup for Izayoi. I find Haku has an overwhelming advantage here. Just about every tool we have beats what she has.

Let's break this down a bit:

- She gains magatama from landing projectiles and specials. Cut projectiles, but DO NOT counter them. This gives her mags.

- Dashes and teleports can easily be beat with jab mash.

- j.C destroys her air game. Total shutdown. This include hover dash.

- Speaking of hover dash, watch out for air throws here. She can quickly make a diagonal approach that can take a bit to get used to.

- She has some good AAs. Agito wins if done first, though.

- Little neutral game to speak of. She has... 5B? I think you can enma right under it for easy damage.

- Her super is physical. Can be countered.

- I'm sure some of her blockstrings must be unsafe, but haven't been able to test. What's for sure is that if she does blck string -> hover dash in for mixup, jab mash beats it.

Basic idea is mash jab if she goes for an overhead, block and IB otherwise. j.C keeps her on the ground, and you completely outpoke her here anyway if within your space.

I honestly cannot think of anything that is redeemable in her case that would allow her to win. You really have to make a mistake, get thrown, or improperly block an overhead to get hit. And just as with Slayer in GG, if she makes a mistake you can go to town and eliminate any hp advantage she may have.

Imo, 7-3 if not 8-2 Haku favour. It's that bad for her.

Can you actually counter super? She's got like 8f of invul after it hits. Dunno how fast Hakumen's 1f counters come out. Super counter definitely doesn't work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Since the range is nerfed on the counter, most of the time izayoi can teleport after being countered to avoid it. But haku can just kishuu through the super and throw, etc.

I Yukikazed the super, which causes the usual freeze frames. It cannot be escaped on her part.

I haven't tried regular counters, but I assume she could block this if done too far. Since the super is physical, the counter should work. On super flash, I think 2D would work since it is 1f activation. Would need testing, though.

Jin can't yukikaze her super since it freezes her in the invul frames. Same as with Ragna dp. Dunno if Hakumen is different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I thought I'd remembered it being said here before, maybe it was in a previous discussion.

You can punish her sword DD like the joke it is with Kishuu > Enma as long as you're not in the middle of anything when her super freeze starts. Just crank that out in the middle of her super freeze and Haku goes right through it for a free counter hit.

Especially good in the corner obviously.