Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sakaku

[CP] Rachel vs. Noel

Discuss the Noel matchup here.

Seems like her stagger pressure has gotten a lot worse/is non existent now.

Our 3C will hit her 3 times now!

Any tips on zoning Noel?

I played this matchup a few times and got squashed by a good Noel. Her Long Range Optic Barrel was messing me up. Seems to hit full screen now and I don't remember it doing that.

Also 4D seems stronger now. I used to react with 2B in Extend and win out.

I think 4d is weaker in this matchup in that regard. it lost head invuln so it can't be used against winded approaches at all. it's the same speed but it has a lot more body invuln.. and projectile invuln.

You're losing to it because 2b is a projectile. in EX the invuln went away before the strike, i used to just mash 5a through it until it hit her at times...

try 2a or 3c

I think 4d is weaker in this matchup in that regard. it lost head invuln so it can't be used against winded approaches at all. it's the same speed but it has a lot more body invuln.. and projectile invuln.

You're losing to it because 2b is a projectile. in EX the invuln went away before the strike, i used to just mash 5a through it until it hit her at times...

try 2a or 3c

Thank you. I will try that. 2A for Rachel does seem more useful this time around.

I was watching some of N-O's matches against Noel players and it seems like meaty j.A works pretty well. 4D only has body and projectile invulnerability, so j.A will beat it clean.