SolKiske

General GG Fanart Thread ~Great Posts'o'Stuff - #305 and onwards~ [may be NSFW]

:vbang: I was thinking of posting fan art pictures i have found but i dunno who to post of. I have mostly/only the female cast and ya thats about it. So if people have requests, i'll post picTars of character.:cool:

is Haruhi worth watching? it seems very popular and is everywhere on internet boards.

Yes, just don't let "episode 0" fool you.

Never seen it, so couldn't tell you. Is that where that I-No cosplaying girl is from?

Yes.

Yuki cosplaying as I~no = Yuki~no.

And I just realized I didn't even post a GG character but oh well.

It makes sense actually since that Yuki girl also wears a witch outfit during that band scene.

Posted Image

Another picture I just found which looks innocent enough until you relize Bridget is...molesting Roger???(loose interpretation)

LoL @ Unimp.Guy's Bridget picture

maybe i'll see you Friday, Holla

Hopefully. I'd do me good to play the DVC crew again. Wish I could just skip out of class and go to DVC tommorrow but I got a test in my class that I can't miss...:(

Posted Image

Sorry, it's just a head shot. I'll try and find a full body one some other time.

As for everyone else: Time for some odd couples...

Posted Image

Notice the positioning of Sol's hand...

Posted Image

...hey, Pot needs love too right?

Posted Image

Here's a few other pictures I found by surfing the internet, which is definitely not my strong point.

Posted Image

Axl profile view

Posted Image

Axl vs. Sol

Posted Image

Axl annoying Sol

Sorry YaR, no really good Dizzy pics this time, but hope this'll do:

Posted Image

I do hope that this is the last of your triple posts, and you will use the EDIT button next time.

Nekich