SolKiske

General GG Fanart Thread ~Great Posts'o'Stuff - #305 and onwards~ [may be NSFW]

My art thread got bumped off, and I can't be bothered to make a new one and relink everything.

cakeplates.jpg

School has pretty much been sucking the life out of me; I can't really bring myself to do anything more finished than quick sketches OTL So, anything happened lately?

Edited by caeli

for a second I was like "hey where's Sin's eyepatch". Then whoops.

Anyway, welcome back Caeli :D

Ky was pretty much born during the Crusades, so I dunno if he had any sort of traditional classroom or place to READ books. Though I suppose that's possible. Nice call, Caeli, regarding how old Kliff was.

The Holy Order didn't seem like the type to foster uneducated fighters, and Ky doesn't seem like the type that didn't read as a kid. I'm sure it all worked out somehow.

O.O Thanks for the warm welcome back, guys. Wasn't expecting it.

Blade> Mankind must have been in some serious trouble if there wasn't a place left that was safe enough to crack open a book, never mind sleep.

raku174.jpg

I think I spent more time on the cat than on Millia.

Edited by caeli

well you got a warm welcome because you got nice stuff D; whoa XDDD it's good you spent time on the cat! many people don't >_> *cough*

From what I understand, the Crusades were pretty much:

1.A bunch of soldiers flying around in airships trying to evacuate as many distress calls as possible.

2.Fighting a mob of Gears 10x their size or more (per army ratio).

3.Probably training took place ON-deck of ships, or in fortified encampments (as the DLC Castle of Overture showed).

4.I dunno what happened to refugees and survivors (except the Japanese).

Hey, I'm back :)....I've been so busy lately so not much time to draw...but I did this doodle that I didn't finish about a few weeks ago:

sketchlineswip2.jpg

If you haven't guessed by now, Sol is my fav char X 100000 lol

That is one sexy doodle if you ask me. :DD Your lines are so neat and so is your coloring. <3

I also love his expression. You should finish it, for great happiness. XD

I'd draw Sol (favorite character) but he would have extreme lack of muscles and might look like Bridget or something.

Some people draw their favorite Guilty Gear characters having amazing fights and epic adventures.

ggdoodles1.jpg

I draw them sitting around and eating cookies in the middle of the night.

ggdoodles2.jpg

so hawt

Also, I propose a toast to Blade for translating Night of Knives. I have been literally waiting six years for someone to do that and putting it through Google Translate only gives me shit like this:

ggdoodles.jpg

Which, granted, is amusing in its own right, but that's not the point.