Sign in to follow this  
Dangief

Zappa: Spreading the Love (Player Locations)

Phrek (freak?), I'm still waiting to hear back from Gwergy.

To be a pain, it's pronounced 'frek' when shortened and 'frequency' othewise. And damn, where is he? Returning from a Heavenly Pot Buster?

Ok, I'll try and get a new map with everyone on it. lars, you get bonus points for having a Lordi song in your sig.

I love mine on the map because its like zappa is screaming (or eating) my name lol and its almost my colour (pink) tnx

Ok, I'll try and get a new map with everyone on it.

lars, you get bonus points for having a Lordi song in your sig.

Dangief, why does the link keep try to open up the mobile picture instead of the full size one?

Dangief, why does the link keep try to open up the mobile picture instead of the full size one?

Dunno, photobucket is weird, but it's the only account I've got.

Zappa players crawling out of the walls now.

eh, may as well. looked at the first rendition of the map and saw a nice big blank spot where i live.

Lutrano

Tempe, AZ

color: reload HS

picture: ghost j.hs ideally

dangief: haha yep lordi owns but do not worry it doesn't matter if i'm not on the map.no prob! mamamammiammaaaaa!

Heyyyy would you be so kind as to add a noob such as myself to the map or am i gonna have to like post some more stuff 1st? If not Name -Dank-/ location -Connecticut- I would also like to note that Lordi Pwns all. kthnxbye ^^

No worries everyone. I'm getting around to expanding the map to include our international ghouls. Work summoned Raoh on me.

We don't go to the arcades. We just have gatherings in Raleigh. The only GG cabinet I can think of is in Concord. And its only GGXX. Post in the NC thread darnit.

Ok guys, I promise I'll try and update the map in a few weeks here. Work has been hitting me pretty hard lately.

Wow, so pretty much there are no Zappa's? >.>

Learning Zappa in VA.

yeah, sadly there are not many zappa's at all. Although the ones that are out there tend to be extremely dedicated.

:yaaay:

Sign in to follow this