Sign in to follow this  
Dangief

Zappa: Spreading the Love (Player Locations)

thousand oaks, southern california son! brand new zappa player, just learning the game. any MAMAMAMAMA's go to denjin or FFA? i will be stopping by there sometime soon

I suppose you could tack me on for Houston, TX. I'm not great, but I don't think I'm terrible XD

Yeah, I'm way behind on this. on a side note, I'm in Colorado for the summer working in Fort Collins, anyone around that area?

Maaaaaaaaan I wanna play zapps again Can I just solder my ps2's pcb wires to the same buttons as my 360 and call it a day? I really wanna start practicing GG again, if only for funsies.

I have a really nice little group around me, we play 2-3 times a week. We are actually hitting up a ranbat in Ohio this weekend. I will be repping zappa like mad! :keke:

Maaaaaaaaan

I wanna play zapps again

Can I just solder my ps2's pcb wires to the same buttons as my 360 and call it a day? I really wanna start practicing GG again, if only for funsies.

I have a 360/ps2 stick. You're partly right.

But you also have to make sure you have a ground wire going to all of the stick buttons as well as connect the v+ on both pcb's together. Sounds complicated but its straight forward.

Any good visual guides for this particular mod? Electronics always seems to sound a lot more intimidating than it really is. If'n I could get this done before this weekend, I would love you FOREVER, zoogs.

You ever go to SRK. That's where I learned all of my stuff. They have tutorials and pictures to your hearts content. There is thread just for dual modding. Here:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=146124&highlight=pcbs

There are plenty of other threads in the Tech Talk forums to help you out as well. So hop to it.

I completely forgot that SRK is what got the idea into my head a year or so ago. I dun think I'll do it before the tournament this weekend, but I'll still love you forever, Zoogs. Zappa players are the best people ever.

I've never met any in person. I played The General at FRXII(?) last year, but he played a lot of characters. I only beat his Zappa cuz of that, methinks. That and ubar luck with teh summons. Man... I miss the luck factor with Zappa. I mean, it REALLY sucked getting ghosts on wake-up, but srsly, Zappa was too much fun cuz of how differently you had to play every summon.

Same reason why i played him. I would never ever get bored with him. I was going into training mode with him for 4 years straight. I'm still learning things.

Exactly. You can ALWAYS work on one form of Zappa. Ghost was easiest for me, but Dog form is by far my favourite/the best imho. puke+2d*n. Suck a dick, Testament. He was NEVER boring, though I will say that Zappa can be madd frustrating. <3 <3 <3 Zappa AND HE'S SO POLITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if this is the right place, but is anyone else going to FR, or am I going to be the lone Zappa? EX P colors ftw.

Barring any ridiculous, unforeseen circumstances (i.e. my plane to Georgia crashes), I'll definitely be at FR. Great to see that Zappa's going to be pretty well represented. :toot:

Hello, everyone. Name's Undying, but you can just call me "Undie" or "Dan" if you want.

I am new to Dustloop and Guilty Gear in general, but I am already a fanatic of this game series! Played Blazblue CT on PS3 before I picked up Guilty Gear XX at the local arcade, and I was definitely not disappointed at what I saw.

I must have spent at least $5 playing the game the day I discovered it, as the characters and game mechanics were so captivating, I got sucked into just trying to find out how it all worked! Out of that experience, I can say that my favorite characters of the bunch were Zappa and Faust, as they had a very unique and unpredictable way of handling any situation, which meant they never got boring to play.

So I guess you could say I "main" these two characters(:ZA:, :FA:), though I also like Testament and A.B.A from AC. My location is Denver, Colorado. I go to a Tilt Arcade on the weekends at the Aurora towncenter with my dad (:KY:, :PO:) and sometimes my brother(:VE:, :BR:), sometimes picking fights with other players and getting whupped just as quick.

Also, regarding this thread, has the map been updated since its last posting? Looks a bit outdated...if I am going to be on the map, I want Normal Kick Zappa (My main color) in his Psych-Burst pose.

Hey Undying, always good to see more zappa players. I'm not sure whose all in Denver, do you guys have a good scene over there or what? I'm over on east coast now myself, and Dangief hasn't posted on dustloop in like, two years...

I'm not sure who else is still around. You guys need to make yourselves be heard, get that Zappa HYPE.

Hey Undying, always good to see more zappa players. I'm not sure whose all in Denver, do you guys have a good scene over there or what? I'm over on east coast now myself, and Dangief hasn't posted on dustloop in like, two years...

I'm not sure who else is still around. You guys need to make yourselves be heard, get that Zappa HYPE.

This is why Guilty Gear Needs to be online. I live on long island and no one I know plays guilty gear. At ncc people used to play and they all quit b/c bb came out and I had no one to play anymore, not like they were good anyway, and b/c of that i stopped playing and now my zappa sucks :(

Anyone live on the damn island that i can play in guilty gear? XD

Sign in to follow this