Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pssych

[P4AU] Yosuke Gameplay Discussion

Rly? THEN PSSYCH LIED TO ME D:. I wonder if suku 5a will make a trade with yukari's 5b. Or, if a Garu normal is set up for yukari, will yukari's arrow normals and specials beat it out ? I wonder how sb mirage slash and d mirage slash work here.

hey guys, hey guys, hey guys.

Yosuke doesn't have projectile invince SB run.

tee hee

The world has indeed taken a turn for the worse.....

:vbang:

I feel like I should start posting stuff we talk about in the Yosuke Skype group.

like Guymam said, It's free but ends Sukukaja and using the SB version will take 25 SP.

I feel like I should start posting stuff we talk about in the Yosuke Skype group.

Agreed. Some of the important info gets lost with discussions about sonic in 999+ postings.

From the a.cho vid, I noted a few combos...

14:15 fc j2c>2c>b run>d v-slash>j2c>5b>jab>a moonsault x 2>d v-slash>j2c (4.6k dmg)

Didn't cite the time stamp for this one

(Suku) 5aaa>a moon>b moon>d v-slash>a moon x2> suku special (around 4k dmg)

Feel free to correct me as I was just eyeballing it from the descriptions on the given specials

:psyduck:

From the a.cho vid, I noted a few combos...

14:15 fc j2c>2c>b run>d v-slash>j2c>5b>jab>a moonsault x 2>d v-slash>j2c (4.6k dmg)

Didn't cite the time stamp for this one

(Suku) 5aaa>a moon>b moon>d v-slash>a moon x2> suku special (around 4k dmg)

Feel free to correct me as I was just eyeballing it from the descriptions on the given specials

:psyduck:

on the first combo after the 5b it was 2b to J.ab.

You know what's a combo? Do you want to know? It's retarded.

Midscreen:

5C (CH) AB 18 hits D followup 236B j.236C j.2C and the stuff after that I forgot. It's retarded.

5C (CH) AB 18 hits D followup 236B j.236C j.2C and the stuff after that I forgot. It's retarded.

I've seen Yosukes try that a few times and drop it in videos so far. Good to know it was just execution errors on their part. We can combo AoA~D midscreen, that sounds really cool.

On an aside, we can also apparently loop 5AAA mash in Sukukaja a little. Is new the Suku auto-combo still dash-cancelable? If so, I can see us having an almost totally Burst-safe combo with it this way.

Also, maybe the new AUB tech punish option?

tech?

on the first combo after the 5b it was 2b to J.ab

14:15 fc j2c>2c>b run>d v-slash>j2c>5b>2b>jab>a moonsault x 2>d v-slash>j2c (4.6k dmg)

Thx phones :3

Did anyone already posted this combo?

5A 5B 5C 2C 236B j.236AB j.236AA j.236D j.2C

no not yet

More combos and shadow mode stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1dl-QMFt9g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1UQZL_Hhu4

Shadow yosuke doesn't seem that much different in terms of damage. Though, I think more dmg can be squeezed out of fc j2c.

Probably a stupid question, but I'd like to ask anyway:

Does anyone know why Yosukes combo into AoA? Does it prorate well or something?

Probably a stupid question, but I'd like to ask anyway:

Does anyone know why Yosukes combo into AoA? Does it prorate well or something?

if they keep doing combos and do that while the foe is in the air...presumably the groundbounce

Not exactly with an airborne opponent. The most common route I've seen is 2C > AOA. It's just kinda weird I guess.

I was typing up a long response to this, with samples of proration and frame data, but then decided against it.

Basically you're right. Right now Yosuke players are comboing 2C CH > AoA because it's the fastest route to damage, and the meter gain is probably better than just about any other option to boot.

ASW knew how much I loved jC so they buffed the hell out of it. I'm completely okay with this.