Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Omex

[P4AU] Akihiko Sanada Final Changelist Thread

hi. i translated akihiko frame data! here's the stuff from it. 

New moves/Mechanics:

Cyclone gauge now goes up to level 5. You cannot use the same move twice in a single cyclone string.

2C added, persona anti air grab that deals silence on hit. Silence length/damage affected by cyclone level.

[5C] added. Same as old 2C.

Sonic Punch added. 

B Corkscrew now knocks backwards

(akihiko change list)

Akihiko change notes:

P2 on Shadow 5AAA down by 200 (Universal change, buff)

j.C now head attribute

AoA speed reduced - At level 5 Cyclone, only reaches 25f startup.

P2 on sweep increased (~100 iirc)

Sweep recovery nerfed - Is now -8 out of Cyclone, and -6 at all levels of cyclone.

5C damage is now based on cyclone level, now 400 P1 (from 300)

Ground throw changed quite a bit - Levels 1/2 leave Aki at a state where he is +9 and the opponent is forced to block.

Air throw P2 up 200 - Seems to be a system change to an extent

DP damage changes, higher P1/Less P2 - Better damage, better proration mid combo

SB Killrush proration increased to p1500/p2600

Counter recoveries increased by 3

Counters reworked - A counter and SB counter now affected by killrush, getting faster startup and longer duration frames. Why? idk lol

Assault Dive proration nerfed - 200 more p2

(No idea on proration/etc changes for corkscrew, I added the data to the wiki in a weird way, sorry guys!)

Damage spread on hook adjusted

P1 added for all (100,100,200,200,300)

P2 reduced for all (400 400 300 300 200, from 600 500 400)

SMP reduced (1000 > 300)

B Hook P1 (22334) (same for unb)

P2 reduced (33221, 02110], down from 543)

SB hook damage unchanged (alerady made a big jump, now just spread)

p1 increased (22334) (? wrote it down wrong, compare later) Better as a combo piece now

Sonic punch added

~here omex got completely killed by the raw amount of data he had to put in and may have missed info~

Thunder fist C - More recovery

Thunder fist CD - Has an attack hitbox that shocks

maziodyne: C startup buffed to 22f

LV5 Mahaziodyne now + on block (+12/+13 for D/SB lv5)

hi here's all the stuff i gathered from wiki editing. p1/p2 changes on hooks/etc all seem to be designed around making cyclone moves the same as they are now as starters but better in combos, since the p1/p2 even out to be the same but obviously buff the p2 mid combo. so yeah!

This is a more general question but how exactly does P1/2 work in this game? At first glance it's waaay different compared to BB and I never got around to understanding how it worked. 

There's an in-depth breakdown of it in the Kanji forum if you're interested, but the long story short is p1 is starter, p2 is every hit, and you do addition rather than multiplication for bb, and the instanttech point is around ~3400 if i remember correctly. 

I'm still not the best at understanding these changes when presented in a list, but from the videos I've seen it seems that Aki has to work much harder to win. I can't really recall seeing any Aki players dominating at all, but it could also be I'm not seeing the best Aki play. Can anybody help me understand this a tad better?

A couple things I have noticed:

J.A counterhit duration severely reduced.  It is now difficult to land and juggle them, rip damage off air counterhit

EX corkscrew proration is awful, can't even get an autocombo with fatal counter or OMC

Already noticed the JA nerf on the videos, but the corkscrew SB ??? The world is coming to an end, I loved that starter. I guess that's why most player go for a reset Jump air turn after it :/