Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlackYakuzu94

[CP1.1] Hakumen Video Thread (Last Updated 9/9/2014)

Actually, this video reminded me that I Kishuu'd under  Izayoi's Super before, it just never clicked. Yay for tech.

And I let me go ahead and add your vid to the OP before I forget.

Sorry about the slow updates guys, UNiB has kind of stolen my time atm.

You can buffer when you see the animation except on Hazama. With him you have to kind of anticipated. But other than that buffer, even from the begining of the Distortion animation...

Awesome. I was trying to test that out on a whim in some player matches the other week but could never pull it off.

I wonder if you can Kishuu through Kagura's DP.

Awesome. I was trying to test that out on a whim in some player matches the other week but could never pull it off.

I wonder if you can Kishuu through Kagura's DP.

Kagura DP, its better to block and punish with 5C or 6C. Kishuu wont go through, and if it did is a waste of magatamas because kagura's DP its so unsafe you can wait untill he touches ground and still punish properly without wasting any magatamas

[5/25/2014] Zan(Tsubaki) vs. Soshin(Hakumen)[Notes] MAXIM Hero

[5/25/2014] acchama(Hazama) vs. Soshin(Hakumen)[Notes] Maxim Hero

[6/21/2014] Teri(Hakumen) vs. Valkenhayn[Notes] Urban Square, Stream B

[6/21/2014] Teri(Hakumen) vs. Jiyuna(Kokonoe)[Notes] Urban Square, Stream B

[6/21/2014] Hakumen vs. Jiyuna(Kokonoe)[Notes] Urban Square 3on3

[6/24/2014]Akashi (Azrael) VS Ue (Hakumen)[Notes] Shinjuku Sportsland Singles

[6/24/2014] Hakumen vs. Rachel[Notes] A-cho, Rematch at 38:40, 

[6/24/2014] Hakumen vs. Litchi[Notes] A-cho

[6/28/2014] Shimokotsu(Izayoi) vs. Ciel(Hakumen)[Notes] Port24 Arc Revo Final Qualifier

[6/29/2014] Daisul(Noel) vs. Chin(Hakumen)[Notes] Akihabara Leisureland Arc Revo Final Qualifer, Rematch at 1:10:50

[6/29/2014] ESP(Taokaka) vs. Chin(Hakumen) [Notes] Akihabara Leisureland Arc Revo Final Qualifier

[6/29/2014] Minami(Kokonoe) vs. Chin(Hakumen)[Notes] Akihabara Leisureland Arc Revo Final Qualifier

I've noticed the void doesn't completely protect us anymore on the 3c CH fireball punish combo.   What do we do to remedy this after the 5c?  Pre-patch I'm pretty sure 3c CH, 5C > Zantetsu was never interrupted.  I could be wrong

It's generally the best starter you can get during mugen, now if only everyone would quit upbacking so damn much the moment you go super on them.

Seriously, EVERYONE upbacks the moment you do Mugen or OD. I've literally abused that fact in matches.

http://youtu.be/EOtXNoB1JTI

Best Mugen come back I saw was a while back. Guy activates Mugen, and just does hop Tsubaki twice into Shippu, 7k damage. Done.

Hi ppl just in case u haven't see it yet here is my match with NativeImpact in the last tournament here in PR and Spooky was streaming it was great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j5z1mJS60I&list=UUjT9Hwh4twdfvFZCVtIsCw

I'll post later Winer finals and grand finals with bananaken as well or just look them there lol, Koko + Bananaken = To much for Hakumen...

Nice job!!!  Congrats on your placing!

Kokonoe is an exceptionally hard matchup for Hakumen.   I could talk about that matchup for days and still not get any closer to understanding what exactly I should do.

I feel ya, I played Pain's Koko for quite a few friendlies at Evo and it was pretty rough.  He agreed the matchup was probably at least 7-3 in Koko's favor, iirc.  

Really?  I don't think the matchup is that lopsided.  Counters really screw with Kokonoe's traditional oki though the neutral game is definitely in her favor.  I might post more of my thoughts on this in the koko MU thread.

The problem is the (Player), Bananake know very well how the counters works so he only need to aim for overheads or grabs (before) the thunder from the trap hit you... and if he see u have 4 magatamas he just mess up ur imputs by making his set up teleporting behind ya, also he didn't do any Superball or Teleport wake up in all the matches if i remember well lol... he knows how to use that character in a broken way.