Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmegaDivider

Dungeon Fighter Online!

Naturally that would be broken, so limit the number of cancels using a special gauge that recovers said number of cancels as it cools down. Kinda like Eddie or Hazama.

That's basically what it is right now. It's a toggle that you turn on and you have x number of cancels. It recharges over time or you can turn it off so you don't accidentally use them. It's not a passive so you can have the choice to not accidentally consume the cancel on an attack you don't want to cancel.

Monks have Dry Out, some passive that lets you free cancel and has a flat cooldown instead of # of uses. I'd imagine they don't just wanna copy skills to other classes.

Monks have Dry Out, some passive that lets you free cancel and has a flat cooldown instead of # of uses. I'd imagine they don't just wanna copy skills to other classes.

Yeah but Dry Out just cancels once to save mana. Best to use it by opening with an attack with poor recovery.

DFO will be up and running sometime in the morning tomorrow, that being said, I would like an increase in alts for the guild as there is an incentive to making a new character with the event.

Edit: There maybe another bug like how OBT1 started so be prepared.

DFO will be up and running sometime in the morning tomorrow, that being said, I would like an increase in alts for the guild as there is an incentive to making a new character with the event.

Edit: There maybe another bug like how OBT1 started so be prepared.

Go for it. Not enough people joining to justify the alt rule anyways. Add all your alts if you want.

This event makes me sad because I just started leveling my F. Ranger before Part 1 cuz why not, I figured. In fact, I made LOTS of alts and left them at lvl1 cuz I don't want anyone taking all the OG names I want. Talk about getting punked.

Mech is probably the most fun class I've played so far actually. Did not expect that.

ROBOMANCY D:<

This event makes me sad because I just started leveling my F. Ranger before Part 1 cuz why not, I figured. In fact, I made LOTS of alts and left them at lvl1 cuz I don't want anyone taking all the OG names I want. Talk about getting punked.

Tell that to my Monk...and my M. Mechanic...and my F. Nen...and...bleh...

I've been enjoying this event. It's a lot of fun, and I took my Knight from 1 to 36 since Tuesday. Also got 43 Dragon Teardrops in that time for my Growth Weapon. Having a blast with Elven Knight.

Ugh, do I need to mention how terrible the localization is in this game? This is like...Arcsys in-house translation BS.

I mean, Great Metastasis? Great Devolution? Great Devotion? What? Pick a theme a stick with it, bruh! I was under the impression that they'd fix some of this crap between Part 1 and 2, but the inconsistency is right in our faces now that Neople included the region intro videos. And that's not even going into the way NPC's reference "nightmares." We're talking some meme worthy shit like "Nightmares in the Nightmare." lol

Ugh, do I need to mention how terrible the localization is in this game? This is like...Arcsys in-house translation BS.

I mean, Great Metastasis? Great Devolution? Great Devotion? What? Pick a theme a stick with it, bruh! I was under the impression that they'd fix some of this crap between Part 1 and 2, but the inconsistency is right in our faces now that Neople included the region intro videos. And that's not even going into the way NPC's reference "nightmares." We're talking some meme worthy shit like "Nightmares in the Nightmare." lol

Didn't they accept fan contributions to translations? They are a small team, after all, and most of them are Korean, so some weird language had to slip through the cracks. Just tell them what to fix, and they will.