Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmegaDivider

Dungeon Fighter Online!

If there was ever a thing to practice being patient in a fighting game, it's the GODDAMN @#%ING TOWER OF DESPAIR AS A F.STRIKER.

*"awe" face in the shape of Male Nen's head.*

My account got hacked and stripped. First time in any game ever I got hacked. Sent in a ticket but from this point on I'm more or less retired. I spent a week grinding for the Lightning Fists on my striker and like a day after I get them I don't even get to have fun with them. Uggghh, superior too. If my account doesn't get restored I'll pass guild leadership to someone else because I'm straight up done. I grinded in Nexon NA for nothing, now this? I'll just go play GG instead of wasting my time, thanks.

Got my gear back, asshats just sold. Just missing cubes and nihilistic demon stones (I had 60 :/)

My account got hacked and stripped. First time in any game ever I got hacked. Sent in a ticket but from this point on I'm more or less retired. I spent a week grinding for the Lightning Fists on my striker and like a day after I get them I don't even get to have fun with them. Uggghh, superior too. If my account doesn't get restored I'll pass guild leadership to someone else because I'm straight up done. I grinded in Nexon NA for nothing, now this? I'll just go play GG instead of wasting my time, thanks.

Got my gear back, asshats just sold. Just missing cubes and nihilistic demon stones (I had 60 :/)

Oye, that sucks x-x

At least you got your gear back though.

It does. Just sets me back a week or two to get my magic stone and iron scale title. Blah. Also lost Endless Infinities so no hell mode on release 8(

My efforts to help out others is going to be halted temporarily while I get my shit back together. Sorries 8(

PSA Announcement before I go sleep: Consider changing your passwords! There's been a hacking spree because of a security issue. I don't know what the causes, nor am I making assumptions. Lock your important equipment for the time being LEFT ALT + LEFT MOUSE CLICK on it.

Ah, that's terrible... good that they act fast on something like this...

Good luck with having fun again, though not everything got restored :/

Ah, that's terrible... good that they act fast on something like this...

Good luck with having fun again, though not everything got restored :/

They didn't respond to anything yet, i burned through all my money doing Tower of Despair and reinforcing my gear so the hackers just sold my gear to the shop. I was able to luckily repurchase my gear before it disappeared.

DWMBZHK.jpg

You tried.

UPDATE ON...THINGS!

-Would anyone be interested in a proper PvP guide / guide to all things F. Fighter?

-Neople finally looking into my hacked account. Maybe I'll get the things back. Woop!

-I have a LVL 45 F. Grappler and LVL 20 F. Brawler. Brawler's only existence to get to 50 so I can have Junk Spin assist.

-Let's talk about that new Vallacre full screen command grab

Holy shit, they ARE getting into Thief next! But wow, World's Greatest Low Kick and got nothing on this suction.

You haven't seen LVL 9 Kihop then. Plus you can hold Kihop for much longer which lets your teammates do the things.

My god!

Finally, most of my stuff is over and I can return.

So, what did I miss?

Well, they added Legacy Pots for purchase. Nothing too big right now.

Meanwhile, I'm still surised of how much exp in the shortest amount time I get in Mt. Hardt.

Well, they added Legacy Pots for purchase. Nothing too big right now.

Meanwhile, I'm still surised of how much exp in the shortest amount time I get in Mt. Hardt.

I see, sounds interesting, I think?

The Event Legacy Pots are cheaper and have a triple rate of success of giving you a legacy piece of gear. I did it on the first day or two to make a quick couple million before prices dropped, but I think legacy gear is overrated.

Cow event is worth doing because you get a lot of things you need for awakening. I can't make money off seals anymore though. They patched out the Mecha Tau bug that let you kill your friends in dungeons. I was sad.

Unique Drop Rate Boost is just that.

And then...I found this: http://i.imgur.com/VBEEHj5.jpg

And then...I found this: http://i.imgur.com/VBEEHj5.jpg

Prrrrrrr~

Speaking of which, just started ToDes runs myself. It's gonna take a lot to remember how annoying most of the bosses are, especially for a close-range class (I was at Floor 51 before the game closed). -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtIyY34xj8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb4UNwhHkzU

Prrrrrrr~

Speaking of which, just started ToDes runs myself. It's gonna take a lot to remember how annoying most of the bosses are, especially for a close-range class (I was at Floor 51 before the game closed). -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtIyY34xj8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb4UNwhHkzU

I very much dislike the F. Mages who teleport when I land Lightning Dance on them, or any boss that has some sort of auto damage wake-up. You're preaching to the choir. At least you can hurl fireballs, I have to hurl MY BODY at them. It's hard to do ground combos with some of the gimmicks. I like how the Crusader on the 2nd Floor I think was like...the gatekeeper. Most people I know are either stuck at him and can't clear it / gave up, or managed to get past him. It's always him.

Hm, I guess they'd be right. Village Leader G not the kind you want to be hit by for any reason, especially with his broke ass wall skill.

For me though, if it's not that guy, it's definitely the 3F boss. He's proof that ToDes is more gimmicky that you think.

Hm, I guess they'd be right. Village Leader G not the kind you want to be hit by for any reason, especially with his broke ass wall skill.

For me though, if it's not that guy, it's definitely the 3F boss. He's proof that ToDes is more gimmicky that you think.

That guy gave me such a hard time. I usually use Mountain Pusher to knock over the APCs and beat them down, but his stupid ass robots would kill me if I try and do a standing combo. I didn't know about the retry tickets either so I was stuck on him for like 3 days before I just took it slow and whittled him down with Lightning Dance to get the robots and then cancel into OiP > Crushing Fist > Stuff.