Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whimsikal

Newbies of P4A, unite!

I'd be interested in practicing some of my sub characters here actually, if that would be okay?

I main Kanji, but I like playing Yosuke and Naoto too.

Sure! Naoto and Yosuke are both MUs several of us need more experience with, and definitely Kanji as well. Expect a PSN friend request. I'm planning to host a room tonight, assuming enough people aren't tuned into Evo streams and are down to play. (P4A side tournament will be starting at 7PM EST, while I plan to have the room up no later than 9PM EST, so... can't have both, unless you want to watch on a tablet or laptop in between playing rounds.)

Random select was a disaster but I liked winner out, three match limit. Any objections? Passing is fine and generally encouraged if someone new shows up or if people are getting the same MUs, someone needs more practise with a specific MU, etc.

Sure! Naoto and Yosuke are both MUs several of us need more experience with, and definitely Kanji as well. Expect a PSN friend request. I'm planning to host a room tonight, assuming enough people aren't tuned into Evo streams and are down to play. (P4A side tournament will be starting at 7PM EST, while I plan to have the room up no later than 9PM EST, so... can't have both, unless you want to watch on a tablet or laptop in between playing rounds.)

Random select was a disaster but I liked winner out, three match limit. Any objections? Passing is fine and generally encouraged if someone new shows up or if people are getting the same MUs, someone needs more practise with a specific MU, etc.

Another room tonight? AWW YEAH

I'll be there around 9!

Anybody going to that room needs some Yosuke experience? :v:

Anybody going to that room needs some Yosuke experience? :v:

Can we please do some solo fights someday? Your Yosuke is a beast and I need the experience. (I just feel bad stealing it when there are others in the room who haven't fought you....)

I'm sorry, I was watching EVO streams of XRD and P4 Ultimax and I totally didn't see these replies. Got way too excited. xD

Sorry again, I'll just add you guys if you all don't mind? :)

As much as I enjoy the sessions, should we maybe consider splitting into two rooms?

You guys around tonight?

Nilcam: Do we know if they're implementing all-play in P4A Ultimax lobbies? Might not be a problem soon.

You guys around tonight?

Nilcam: Do we know if they're implementing all-play in P4A Ultimax lobbies? Might not be a problem soon.

Once can hope.

You guys around tonight?

They will:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3RLE0P9oXQ

https://i.minus.com/ibkzDZO4Kr7bt4.png

As much as I enjoy the sessions, should we maybe consider splitting into two rooms?

Should I make the other room for intermediate players?

I agree with splitting. We had a full 8 last time and I was thinking splitting wouldn't be a bad idea.

Of course, beginners learn more from playing higher level players, so maybe two rooms without private slots is the solution, so that people can switch rooms as they please.

I agree with splitting. We had a full 8 last time and I was thinking splitting wouldn't be a bad idea.

Of course, beginners learn more from playing higher level players, so maybe two rooms without private slots is the solution, so that people can switch rooms as they please.

Time for the rooms?

Also, It would be good to know how many people are coming this time, it would be annoying to play just random people.

Time for the rooms?

Also, It would be good to know how many people are coming this time, it would be annoying to play just random people.

I'll start one at 9PM EST. I do private slots to avoid random people joining.

We could always start like that and add a second room if needed ... ?

I'll start one at 9PM EST. I do private slots to avoid random people joining.

We could always start like that and add a second room if needed ... ?

Yeah, another room only if there's more than 8 people :keke:

Hey all PSA remember to pick netplay stages and be courteous with connections and not skipping intros. If for some reason you have an unplayably bad connection (like between me and the Kanji I just played) courteous passing is a thing.

I wish there was a matchmaking thread where players are listed by region. I live in Estonia and I would like to play European players - both n00b and pro. Mine PSN is Vlad7779311. I'm learning Mitsuru.

Hey all PSA remember to pick netplay stages and be courteous with connections and not skipping intros. If for some reason you have an unplayably bad connection (like between me and the Kanji I just played) courteous passing is a thing.

Which stages are the most netplay friendly?

I plan on being on tonight around 8pm central for some friendlies. 

Hi! I've been following the P4A gameplay for a while, just joined dust recently in hopes of getting better :D
Not entirely sure if this is right but umm.

I Play Aigis, trying to learn Elizabeth better as well.. I live in central and my PSN is Jumpurr :] I wouldn't say I'm that good but I don't think I'm too bad :D.. Let me know and thanks!

mitsuru and yukiko's stages are supposedly netplay friendly.

which means the school gate at night and the music room.

This is correct.

So after finally getting the connection to work out great at midnight. It decided that I should go to work tomorrow so it kicked me (AND my PS3) off at 2. Boo. (And no I didn't go to work on time, and in fact typing this there as we speak lol)

Sorry for everyone having to endure slow-mo Yukiko (but some lolz were had),

Would anyone be interested in having a skype group made?

I'd be happy to make us one.

Figure it'd be helpful for people that want to do sets with one another when we aren't making rooms.