Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyderu

The BBCP Gimmick Tourneys #2 Unlimited! (July 19th, 6PM EST)

Hyderu always forgets to chose unlimited -.-

A strategy I invented. I'm proud Hyderu-chan.

PSA: To get rid of the highlighted text thingie and weird font, highlight the thing and click the pink and white eraser in the reply toolbar. I only just figured this one out a week ago.

Ark decided to use the D!

Ok, guys. After this comes the mid-boss! The king of Ds is waiting for you after this set!

Edit: Myoro choose normal Relius without noticing. Let's restart the set.

Oh well, it was fun.. til Stein army :v: No regrets though. Time to just watch how this plays out. Sorry for being a drive masher myself though, tried to be somewhat stylish to compensate /o/

Oh well, it was fun.. til Stein army :v: No regrets though. Time to just watch how this plays out. Sorry for being a drive masher myself though, tried to be somewhat stylish to compensate /o/

Nah, the point is to have fun. I hope all of you are having fun with this tournament and want to ask if you want to have another one later, but maybe a normal one or another unlimited.

Personally I'd always be up for Unlimited Tourneys, I don't get to play them against people as much as I want to. Gimmicky normal tourneys sound fun too though, especially that No Drive gimmick I heard about. I really did have fun though, perhaps a bit frustrated over the way I was knocked out, but fun nonetheless. Azure against Squirrel now though. 

This last set is a 3/5. I'm glad you liked it, I'm frustrated too because I couldn't get Unlimited Platinum for the tournament. I don't even have touched kokonoe or Terumi at all, so I was just doing scrubtastic moves, lol xD.

Sorry about the drive spam....its just so powerful I couldn't resist the temptation. In the end U.Makoto is worse as far as d spam goes. She even has a move that is a direct counter to mus stein spam.

Well the thing with U. Makoto is at least I can 4D her 5D onslaught, steins I can't even 4D-AT safely :arg: Can't even jump properly too :toot: I'll find a way in my spare time I suppose, and work on my U. Noel shenanigans, not that I foresee them getting much use any time soon. :v: So much inferno dividah. So much.

GGs to all the people, whoever wants to leave I have no problem at all, If acme wants to disband the room is ok, I can make a new room so we can play.

GGs to all the people, whoever wants to leave I have no problem at all, If acme wants to disband the room is ok, I can make a new room so we can play.

yah, i have a friend inviting me. Lates

So. Is someone else going to make a room then or is that it?

I made a room named ''Free play''. There's unlimited and normal characters allowed. Also, sorry if is too laggy, my net is not good at all.

Swordsman, there was a bracket. But I was winner's side and I just won 3.

I just got too into major tournament rules. Grand Finals resetting the bracket and stuff. My bad.

I can't believe my Turbo Makoto skills actually got me 2nd place. That's how good Non-U.Makoto should be in my book. At least not the bottom pit she's in. GGs to all and thank god for turbo.