Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vKhalinpopopodhd

[CP] Vita Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs LostDrive. I have a lot of work to do but I'm a character loyalist so not going to drop her. I need to work on midscreen confirms in actual matches. In training mode I can easily practice all day but actual application is a problem. Especially with my fraudulent internet lol

GGs to ppl I played. The lag I have with LostDrive is unreal. LostDrive please stop skipping intros. It makes it worse.

Hey Zeron, I don't think the lag was from the intro skips (which I only skipped if it showed fluid animation). From what I saw, our match showed random signs of spikes at random moments, but it was generally a workable level of netplay imo.

GGs to everyone I played today, but special shoutouts to Bignick_54g for that hilarious lag and that crazy Hakumen 3C/Magnatec Wheel clash. Dear god though, the amount of Azrael players I encounter online is crazy, thankfully I have Hakumen and Tager to better deal with derpy netplay Azraels. Strangely enough I'm encountering less Terumi players now too. Maybe they jumped ship.

GGs to everyone I played today, but special shoutouts to Bignick_54g for that hilarious lag and that crazy Hakumen 3C/Magnatec Wheel clash. Dear god though, the amount of Azrael players I encounter online is crazy, thankfully I have Hakumen and Tager to better deal with derpy netplay Azraels. Strangely enough I'm encountering less Terumi players now too. Maybe they jumped ship.

yea gg though i call BS on that last match.

post-33665-0-64486800-1407807709_thumb.j post-33665-0-56649700-1407807728_thumb.j post-33665-0-14371100-1407807743_thumb.j post-33665-0-08101100-1407807807_thumb.j post-33665-0-54685000-1407809271_thumb.g

Hey Zeron, I don't think the lag was from the intro skips (which I only skipped if it showed fluid animation). From what I saw, our match showed random signs of spikes at random moments, but it was generally a workable level of netplay imo.

No I think it was my internet fucking up. I got the same spikes with Safros once and when we played later on, it was a lot better. I'll try playing you again later and hope to god my internet doesn't decide to take a dump on me. Also that was not playable lag. You and I dropped every single combo. I couldn't block anything or do any combos so I resorted to mashing buttons hard... 

Dear god though, the amount of Azrael players I encounter online is crazy, thankfully I have Hakumen and Tager to better deal with derpy netplay Azraels. Strangely enough I'm encountering less Terumi players now too. Maybe they jumped ship.

Seriously? I haven't seen an Azrael in daaaaays. I play Azrael myself but only when I know the connection is crisp after I Tager it out a bit.

Maybe my lobbies attract Azraels players then? Not sure, but I think he's the character I've played against the most online. Luckily, most of them aren't very noteworthy, though a good portion are competent enough that they give my Izayoi trouble at times. At least it's helped improve my blocking/instant blocking.

yea usually the azrael players show themselves when its laggy so that they can lag abuse all over the place, but that only encourages me to play my tager.

yea usually the azrael players show themselves when its laggy so that they can lag abuse all over the place, but that only encourages me to play my tager.

I dunno... Azrael's the one with the links and no gatlings. Gets fucked pretty hard in lag. Tager's what I play if it's laggy. 

I dunno... Azrael's the one with the links and no gatlings. Gets fucked pretty hard in lag. Tager's what I play if it's laggy. 

yea but 5bb the god,. it has everything you need in lag, oki? got it, meaty? yep!  tech trap? absolutely 

uh yea dude he is lag friendly at low level play, which is a big majority of the vita community is. they mash 5bb hard in lag can it can be harx to punish due to them sctive frames. btw whats your psn? we can do a few matches sometime ;)

Just thought I'd post here on the off-chance I haven't already. I'm AxFielder223 on PSN and I play on the Vita pretty regularly. Hit me up sometime yo

uh yea dude he is lag friendly at low level play, which is a big majority of the vita community is. they mash 5bb hard in lag can it can be harx to punish due to them sctive frames. btw whats your psn? we can do a few matches sometime ;)

I just don't wanna get into the lag conversation because all it comes down to is what character the guy that's whining about lag is playing. If you get constantly blown up by Azraels 5BB "because of lag" then you're gonna say Azrael's lag friendly because you're salty. If I get blown up by purple 360's while watching myself press tech as they grab me, then I'm gonna say Tager's the most brainless, mashy, churn-buttery piece of trash to exist in this game. But I know better than do that because I played half of the cast from BBCSE and I know all the ways that each different character gets fucked by lag. Tager can purple 360 and get away with it? Well guess what. Nu can get away with staying full screen away from Tager and hit him with 5DD > 4D times infinity because it's unblockable sometimes. Also, I've played you once before and it was really laggy so I probably won't do it again (Unless if it's like Safros and it was just a one time thing... lol)

Just thought I'd post here on the off-chance I haven't already. I'm AxFielder223 on PSN and I play on the Vita pretty regularly. Hit me up sometime yo

also gg Axfielder from last time. i know you didnt like being astraled but you had it coming! lol, i didnt think i'd get you :yaaay:

also gg Axfielder from last time. i know you didnt like being astraled but you had it coming! lol, i didnt think i'd get you :yaaay:

I adhere to the Code of Astrals at all possible times, so I golf clap whoever does it to me. I probably whiffed my Astral and got punished, didn't I? GGs. Also because you said you astraled me I'm assuming you're a Tager player because I don't remember any other astrals hitting me ever haha

I adhere to the Code of Astrals at all possible times, so I golf clap whoever does it to me. I probably whiffed my Astral and got punished, didn't I? GGs. Also because you said you astraled me I'm assuming you're a Tager player because I don't remember any other astrals hitting me ever haha

you whiffed your astral but you got me that round then the next match i got you back, you were doing 5c with nu and i sparked bolted you into my astral. I only astral when someone tries or astrals me.

you whiffed your astral but you got me that round then the next match i got you back, you were doing 5c with nu and i sparked bolted you into my astral. I only astral when someone tries or astrals me.

You don't Astral enough. If you have 100 meter, you're honor-bound to Astral. That's just the way it should be.

If I have 100 meter I'm honor-bound to A Orochi Burensen -> RC -> Taunt -> combo even if I know the combo won't kill :L

Astral with terumi is just too easy lol, gotta make it at least a bit fun

i'd rather use the meter for other things like combos and pressure but if i know i can i'll go for the astral. also if im playing with bullet i'd use her astral as a reversal lol

I'll use meter for stuff, but if I see that portrait flashing, you can bet your butt I'm gonna astral. It's the ninja way.

Hey guys I play somewhat regularly on Vita! Although lately my connection has been horrible with either really bad lag or just straight up connection drops. Valk, Koko, Litchi, Ragna and Tao. I recognize Safros and Ratix, that's about it

snipermav7