Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vKhalinpopopodhd

[CP] Vita Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Ratix08 and everyone else in the lobby.

My poor Izayoi was derping so hard tonight but I feel that my Bang is improving at a nice pace.

Zeron:

He does come off as a bit arrogant sometimes, but he is a very interesting Tager player. I've only fought him once in CP though.

I can't say that I understand all of his random ramblings though. He types some strange stuff at times.

This is the VITA thread right?  The place where both players are guaranteed to be on wireless?

hence lag is pretty much guaranteed unless you get lucky or live in Japan

lag is generally bearable imo tho

This is the VITA thread right?  The place where both players are guaranteed to be on wireless?

I use Ethernet I dunno what you're smoking.

I use Ethernet I dunno what you're smoking.

your vita has a ethernet port? :^)

KillerOmen is cheap? He's one of the better Tager players I've fought on Vita. 

we've done some nice mirrors but in the end he likes to buster and 720 a lot not much for combos, im thinking he still hasnt adjusted to tager in cp. it took me some time to get use to all his new stuff.

Also ggs safros and ratix and others, once again ratix still tryhards for that color ranking 

If my memory is right, I remember that in BBCSE we used to play very smooth. Is strange that now we have troubles, Safros

:c

Same. BB:CSE was a relatively smooth experience for me even though I live in a super lag zone (Vietnam) I am not sure what the deal is, but BB:CP is buggier than CSE and the mandatory PSN login is annoying. Especially because PSN is down right now. They need to patch CP badly.

@ventus beware the game does freeze in load screens sometimes. Not as often once your copy is broken in, but it doesn't feel as polished as CSE did.

Edit: LOL thanks for coming into my room tonight LostDrive :) good thing you left because the lag is HUGE tonight. On one bar wifi :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GGs to everyone I played against earlier. Not a single completed Bang combo that whole time though... Maybe BB is being affected by the PSN thing.

GG. Oh, and sorry, I was/am having connection issues and had to leave earlier.
I'm also still pretty new with Bang so bear with my randomness.

GGs to Ratix08 and BigNick.

Also:

Random but very necessary.

post-31658-0-87033300-1409369232_thumb.j

post-31658-0-48266300-1409369255_thumb.j

post-31658-0-40552700-1409369270_thumb.j

post-31658-0-94856400-1409369289_thumb.j

post-31658-0-55457000-1409369305_thumb.j

someone needs to take the role of Akira Shiro. lol

*Cough**Cough*.Zeron*Cough**Cough*.

kidding of course anyways ggs safros your bang is improving and i wish you'd stop

*Cough**Cough*.Zeron*Cough**Cough*.

kidding of course anyways ggs safros your bang is improving and i wish you'd stop

Your comparison is quite funny cause I beat Akira-Shiro super hard in our sets with a 4 bar connection that made me feel like I was playing offline and then he kicked me from the room and started crying on the forum about how our connection wasn't good and how his inputs weren't coming out (Cause you know that's totally why you get CH over and over again by j.B) after doing full Carl combos. I'm all up for starting more drama if you're looking for more but I'm playing the PS3 version now so I won't be bothering with this thread anymore.

Your comparison is quite funny cause I beat Akira-Shiro super hard in our sets with a 4 bar connection that made me feel like I was playing offline and then he kicked me from the room and started crying on the forum about how our connection wasn't good and how his inputs weren't coming out (Cause you know that's totally why you get CH over and over again by j.B) after doing full Carl combos. I'm all up for starting more drama if you're looking for more but I'm playing the PS3 version now so I won't be bothering with this thread anymore.

i like how you take everything out of proportion. you need to learn how to interpret these posts. your just wasting time typing these long paragraphs just for them to blow up in your face.

If we're gonna start drams let's do it right.

BIGNICK IS FAAAAAT

But yeah I have today off so I'm gonna try my hand at playing online. Hopefully the connection gods allow it if I don't end up hanging out with someone or something.

i like how you take everything out of proportion. you need to learn how to interpret these posts. your just wasting time typing these long paragraphs just for them to blow up in your face.

Well you wanted drama. I didn't wanna disappoint you with short replies. Also why did you change your post? That was strange.

Well you wanted drama. I didn't wanna disappoint you with short replies. Also why did you change your post? That was strange.

decided to retype it, my previous post was a joke man, learn to interpret things or shit will blow up in your face

If we're gonna start drams let's do it right.

BIGNICK IS FAAAAAT

But yeah I have today off so I'm gonna try my hand at playing online. Hopefully the connection gods allow it if I don't end up hanging out with someone or something.

Yea im fat get at me