Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIne

A little trouble...

uhm...i am trying to do throw, dash 5s 2H and throw 5k into their respective combos but I can't seem to get it to combo properly..either the 2H whiffs or the whole thing all together and for the 5k, it's a bit hard to combo after that and it has less damage options, so i would like to use r.5S 2H...can anyone shed any light on this dilemma that I am having? :psyduck:

...Just do it fast? That worked for me. I know that this doesn't help much but practice. You seen it, and it works. Maybe some characters it's much harder to get them in.

Well I start running as soon as Millia pulls her hair out of the opponent and d either 5s or 5k. It really depends on what character you are trying to combo, that can determine if you start your combo with 5p, 5k, or 5s. You can also use a one-hit lust shaker on most characters as a burst safe bait and you still get a knockdown.

I kinda get it now... and :yaaay: i can actually do her combo's example: 2h, jc ,j.k j.d adc jK jD adc jh, s pin, 2h, jc, j.k jd adc jk jd 6h...:kitty: Its so easy...easier than I-no :keke:

...j.D into 6H?

do you mean, j.D -> 214S, land, 6H?

Whoops...yeah that what i meant..I forgot I landed before I did 6H

eh, i dunno what I do with her sometimes, combos just come out..too much I-no..when i go home I am going to practice the sexiness that is known as FB disc mixups..she can do soooo much after that it blocked or not; like KD, FB Disc ,IAD Turbofall frc 2S , 2H..into combo of choice..

I totally recently asked this question in the stickied help thread above. :O But its easy once you get down. You just literally have to run as soon as she is able to into 5S 2H.

Relaunch combo I did: 5S 2H J.k j.d adc j.s j.h land j.k j.d adc j.k j.d adc jh, FB disc 6h...:keke: comboing her 5k after throw is a bit tricky as well..sometimes I do 6k after throw..to get it to combo correctly i have to do something like slight dash 5k really quick 8k D etc...

Relaunch combo I did: 5S 2H J.k j.d adc j.s j.h land j.k j.d adc j.k j.d adc jh, FB disc 6h...:keke:

Doing a FB disc to guarantee a knockdown is good, but it's better to try and do tensionless throw combos that knockdown and save that tension for elsewhere :)

This is where i have trouble... Now i understand millia's air combo depends on the player but... i start with 2H j.c j.k j.d ADC... I am able to j.k but can't connect j.D or j.H... Seems like the opponent falls to quick... 1. Is there like a special buff between j.k and j.d that makes j.k cancel faster? 2. or does it depend on how high/low they are where we add a j.p in there before the j.d? 3. or is there a special pause? If this was asked in a recent post please guide me to it.

It really depends on how high or low the character you are comboing is. When you run into this situation, it is best to use the following combo instead: 2H,jc,j.K-S-H,adc,j.D,adc,j.D. Or you can use the combo: 2H,jc,j.s-H,adc,j.D,adc,j.S-H,land,j.K-S-H,adc,J.D,adc,J.D. On Johnny use the first combo.

her air combos depend on the character but I find that J. K J.D adc works on most of the cast if not every one,and it leads to longer combos than J.k j.s J.H (excluding relaunches) so i favor j.k j.d.. but as long as your combo end in knockdown, H-disc or KD fb -disc to set up another mixup you can use which ever is easier for you...at first i had trouble with j.k j.d adc too and yes there is a special pause for the J.d to connect, you have immediately press j.k after the launch then slight delay d, not right away cause it will whiff... I find that the case with millia's air j.k j.d adc.. is that the speed at which you press j.k then j.d adc depends on the height(if you did a prior j.k j.d) and the time in which you ADC.. On a side note, I did this tricky combo j. s-pin,(slight delay), Iad j.k j.s 2H j.k j.d adc j.k j.d adc j.h 236p. Landing the 2H after j.s and getting it to combo and not whiff is a weird timing its tricky...:v: