Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

Burning Up Season 3 Ep.2 P4AU PSN Tournament! May 22nd @ 4:30PM EST(Canceled)

im in and nerd i have a new friend i told bout ur weekly burning up sessions asked if he wanted in so put him for me his psn is Loryuo

I wonder how high bloo'll place this time.

I love how people are joking around when I can't do anything about it.

I'm in

What happens if you end up unable to make it for absolutely no reason? You forfeit? 

If you can't make then you are DQ I'm afraid

hey nerd i think bloo still salty bout persona and doesnt want me to be able to talk in twitch chat that sad little kid holding a grudge :3

hey nerd i think bloo still salty bout persona and doesnt want me to be able to talk in twitch chat that sad little kid holding a grudge :3

They let him ban you as a last licks thing for Bloo. Nerd let him lolol

they do realize that will make things more complicated for this weekend and since nerd allowed this he has to deal with it now :3

they do realize that will make things more complicated for this weekend and since nerd allowed this he has to deal with it now :3

they can just unban you can't they

just watch the steam. he will say when you turn is up

I guess, I just hope the stream doesn't lag, my speed is something like 5kbps down, 1 up

Also, what's the link to the stream?

yo nerd my current computer is going to be resetting itself later bout 2 o'clock so i dont know if it will be up when the stream starts if not then i will use my shitty touchpad to watch the stream however i wont be able to hear u or the game so if its my turn or u want to say something to me u'll have to type it in the chat so i can know