Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

faultydefense

Houston TX: Mash Hard or Go Home

I never should have dumped kobe...

No?

FT10, loser watches series of choice since we're both broke. I suggest you pick something you think i'd never watch cuz your sitting through kenichi again when I win.

hurray houston thread. Ive been on and off keeping up with the scene, but i always come back cause i love the game. I hear theres a touny not far from my place at a Chinese restaurant. Imma go there hope to see alot of ppl. If not i guess i'll just eat some fried rice and do training mode.

I'm all over that tournament and any casuals you can set up. Also, this just in: Steve aint makin it to oni-con...apparently if its not within walking distance then he can't afford to make it.

I need someone I can scrub out with Zappa. You two are too good. Get Nick's ass over to the house.

Hey, how are you guys enjoying BlazBlue?

OH WAIT!!!

[/asshole]

i tried it in austin and its just not as fun for me. i think i'll be playing guilty gear foreverrrrrr. AC is the ST of guilty gear

BL has been laid to rest. Unless that B stands for "big". In which case, who's down for some Darkstalkers? My Felicia game is sick.