Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

faultydefense

Houston TX: Mash Hard or Go Home

Well AleXander, all of a sudden its kinda up in the air if I'll make it to the tourney or not, we'll see tomorrow =/

i feel ya, im the same way. real life drama is always keeping me from playing guilty gear full time ;_;. I hope Obama saves me soon.

Yo AleX, I can't get to a bunch of websites at work, could you tell me the info for that chinese place, and the start times for the tournament on here? Or could anyone tell me for that matter.

Sorry to double post. Just wanted to say good run to Dan with his Lilica getting a nice 36 win streak in Arcana Heart 2, and props to FD for his 7 win BlazBlue streak. Goddamn, the first AND second round were close, you lucky fucker.

To Everyone Playing BlazBlue at PZ: Go home for a few days so FD and I can practice. One match every 2 hours is some serious bullshit.

Yeah, we do need some more people in this thread. Why is it so barren? I mean shit, the three most frequent posters live in the same house and work at the same place. How sad is that shit?

Yeah, we do need some more people in this thread.

Yo.

Hey are the lines for Blazblue at PZ pretty rediculous, because it's like an hour drive for me just to go and get assraped if they are.

p.s.... red lobster?

Don't bank of it. I've tried for years now D:

The day you take that man out to Red Lobster is the day that him and I start doing 360s... :|