Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eshi

[P4AU] Elizabeth vs. Akihiko

What's that option selet Akihiko can do in Thanatos pressure to beat basicAlly all of our options after 5C? 2A > parry? Is there something we can dor to blow it up or do we just have to be mindful during our pressure at spacings where the followup will hit us?

What's that option selet Akihiko can do in Thanatos pressure to beat basicAlly all of our options after 5C? 2A > parry? Is there something we can dor to blow it up or do we just have to be mindful during our pressure at spacings where the followup will hit us?

I don't remember what the OS is, but you actually kind of benefit from him using it. You can add another layer to your RPS game if an Aki is doing this by tossing in Maragidynes when he breaks your persona or setting up awakening B Maziodyne (since Thanatos will relocate to where you are). Make sure you're sitting near-fullscreen, though.

Other than that, just doing 5C > OMC > 5C as a frame trap will beat this.

I started just doing 5C D Agi or 5C delay 2C to bring Thanatos back to me and keep Akihiko's fist out of my teeth. I'm liking D Agi a lot in this matchup to keep Akihiko in blockstun and not up to hijinks. If we have him in the corner, I think the best option after 5C may be dash cancel so he can't parry out, at least until he stops doing it. Not sure how to outright blow him up to make him respect, though.