Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anji47

Dizzy's instant kill key combination?

What you see in that vid is EX-Dizzy's counter super.

I have made a little mistake,a refer to the second special move of Dizzy at 5:50.This shit hits 80 times your opponent and i don't know how I can make this. If you know to make this please ;) tell me.

Are you sure it's not more like 1 9 19 P+H? I remember doing motions like this for Vega's Piledriver Super.

That's what it says on the video V:)V

Though I still haven't been able to pull it off in training mode :x

VVV Awesome :yaaay: VVV

move seemd easy enough to do for me. Just that start up is so large. Also it would seem even if you combo into it, it wont kill the guy then. At least thats what was happening when I tried to combo it. Maybe theres some set ups with it where it will still kill the guy though.

Oh hey it's a lot easier on stick. The keyword is speed. Accuracy is not that important, but you have to do it fast

: \ true but most people are quick enough to wiggle out of confusion stun in time before Dizzy's IK would actually hit the mark.

Guys, just to reiterate what I said earlier: You can't make GOOD hidden moves as that would fuck up the balance of the game something severe. In fact, you must make sure that the hidden moves are no assets to the player whatsoever, which is why they're made laughably bad. Just see them as jests from ArcSys :)

Guys, just to reiterate what I said earlier:

You can't make GOOD hidden moves as that would fuck up the balance of the game something severe. In fact, you must make sure that the hidden moves are no assets to the player whatsoever, which is why they're made laughably bad.

Just see them as jests from ArcSys :)

Eh. Good hidden moves are no better than good moves that are on the command list. But yeah, that seems to be what Arc is going for.

umm no i mean other Normal IK may actually comes out in the real game for show off(other than v Stupid A.B.A that's what i call to kill) and C'mon if u got dizzied v Dizzy even without IK moves it's guarantted to loss a round -_-", and why the heck Dizzy didn't have normal IK in the first place

Eh. Good hidden moves are no better than good moves that are on the command list. But yeah, that seems to be what Arc is going for.

What I'm saying is, the character is balanced using his standard moves. Any hidden moves should not affect the character balance, hence they should be only for fun i.e. crap.

If a hidden move is good, it shouldn't be hidden, but part of the standard moveset and of that character's overall balancing.