Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ayumu Gardevoir

Favorite Guilty Gear song?

Get Down to Business, followed by It Was Called Victim Communication (that Ky vs. Sin track) is worth mentioning too, it starts off so damn dramatic.

No particular order GG - Mising Link Holy Orders (Be Just Be Dead) Writhe in Pain Fixed Idea Conclusion Suspicious Cook (Uematsu Remix) Meet Again No Love Letter From Suck a Sage In Slave's Glory Beyond The Dark Life GG - By Your Side Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead) Writhe In Pain Suck A Sage Momentary Life FUUGA A Solitude That Asks Nothing In Return Bloodstained Lineage Awe Of She Fatal Duel Still In The Dark Walk In The Dusk Meet Again GGXX (MC, #R, Slash, AC) Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead) Writhe In Pain Suck A Sage Bloodstained Lineage Awe Of She Good Manners And Customs Existence The Midnight Carnival Meet Again Walk In The Dusk Keep in gates Get down to business Keep the Flag Flying GG Isuka The Irony Of Chaste Riches In Me Sheep Will Sleep (,if you become fatigued) The out of world Push A Bush Kill DOG As A Sacrifice To DOG Fille de vent Death simpers at an exit GG Arrange Tracks Fixed Idea Conclusion Suspicious Cook Meet Again Love Letter From... The March Of The Wicked King GG Overture Hiruandan Holy Orders (Be Just Or Be Dead) Worthless as the Sun Above Clouds The Re-coming Communication The Man Diva

My favorite is Wrthe in pain. Oddly I don't care that much for Millia but that is my most frequently played song. The other songs I like are Noontide, Holy Orders, The Origional, Suck A Sage, Existence, Holy Orders? and Shadow Carnival (I-no theme). Diva and the Korean Venom track are my favorites outside of Accent Core.

I might as well just post the whole soundtrack. XP My faves are Awe of She, holy orders, suck a sage, and Bacon's theme (I forgot the name lol) Edit: the Overture version of Holy Orders is the most epic song I've ever heard. :D

Simple Life Curtain Call Diva Hiruandan Pretty Boy's Rock Opera (HOIII xD) Intellect, Reason and the Wild The Mask Does Not Laugh The Recoming Worthless as the Sun Above the Clouds You Only Have to Decide it

The Original, Feel a Fear, Keep in Gates, Keep the Flag Flying, and Existence

Ooh. Good choices. Listening to the Original right now.